Business Continuity During
Maintaining business continuity in adverse times
Limiting and containing the spread of COVID-19 for overall safety and well-being of the people.
Cognixia is committed to do everything possible to maintain the safety and well-being of all the our clients, partners, trainers, participants, employees and everyone around.
Here are a few steps we are taking to ensure business continuity is maintained and the impact of the pandemic is reduced to some text without compromising anybody’s health and safety:
- Focus on delivering virtual online instructor-led trainings instead of physical classroom trainings so all participants and clients can train from home
- Leverage the experience of virtually training over 100,000 students in 45+ countries
- Emphasize on using ‘raise hand’, video Q&A sessions and offer 24×7 support to help learners have a fully immersive learning experience
- Help organizations keep employees engaged with learning new skills
- Enable social participation in learning without endangering any individual’s safety and health
- Provide a recording of every virtual session for reference in the future to every participant
- Incorporate virtual labs and exercises to make learning more hands-on despite the turbulent times around
- Customize the training content to meet every organization’s goals and help them recover once the crisis subsides
- Enable creation of proactive and engaged teams that are ready to deploy as soon as the organization is ready to go back to normalcy
Don’t let the COVID-19 stop you from shaping your future, your way. Go virtual, today!