This one day course provides a high-level overview of ITIL® 4 best practices. Key ITIL 4 practices, activities and other aspects are discussed. Additionally, the ITIL 4 service value system and service value chains are introduced and described along with important ITIL concepts and terminology.
Please note, this course and all of our accredited ITIL courses are only offered together with the respective exam.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
What You'll learn
- Module 1: Course introduction
- Module 2: Basic concepts of service management
- Module 3: The four dimensions of service management
- Module 4: Guiding principles of service management
- Module 5: The service value system and service value chain
- Module 6: General management practices
- Module 7: Practice exam I
- Module 8: Practice exam II
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification exam
- What is ITIL?
- History of ITIL
- The concepts of a service
- Services and service management
- Outcomes and outputs
- Costs and risks
- Utility, warranty and value
- Consumers, customers and users
- Service offerings
- Service relationship management
- Service provision
- Service consumption
- Service management practices and processes
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value streams and processes
- Understanding and using the guiding principles
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automate
- The service value system
- The service value chain
- Service value chain activities
- Design and transition
- Obtain and build
- Deliver and support
- The general management practices
- Continual improvement
- Information security management
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
Practice exam I
Practice exam II
ITIL 4 Foundation Certification exam
Interested in this course? Let’s connect!
The ITIL 4 Awareness course is highly recommended for current and aspiring –
- CIOs, CTOs
- Service management professionals
- IT managers and directors
- IT auditors
- Change managers, change management professionals
- Continual improvement professionals
- Service desk professionals
- IT professionals
A minimum internet speed of 2 MBPS is recommended.
All the sessions are recorded. So even if you miss a class, you can access a recorded video of the session in your LMS.
You will get lifetime access to LMS and all the learning material in it.