5G is the latest 5th generation mobile wireless broadband technology with features such as enhanced mobile broadband, ultra-reliable low latency communication and massive IoT. This next-generation technology is set to radically re-shape today’s mobile networks.
The 5G-RAN training covers in-depth aspects of evolution from 4G to 5G and a framework for 5G-RAN architecture and protocol stack. Participants will be skilled on 5G and IoT through an interactive session with experts and practitioners. This training is ideal for participants seeking a comprehensive picture of 5G to make informed technology and business decisions and contribute effectively towards development strategies within the organization.
This course offers an engaging, on-demand learning experience where participants can take advantage of connecting with industry experts, develop their competencies to meet industry and organizational standards and learn all about real-world best practices.
Prerequisites for this course include:
- A basic understanding of mobile networks, wireless technologies, telecom market and cellular systems
- Exposure to 2G-4G systems
- Experience as telecom networking professionals working with both carrier and enterprise networks
This course will help participants understand:
- The latest in the 4G evolution to 5G
- Key 5G technology standards and applications
- 5G RAN Architecture and protocol stack
- 5G RAN implementation aspects along with NR (New Radio)
- Massive MIMO (mMIMO) and beamforming
- 5G Basic Requirements
- 3GPP Standardization Process and Timelines
- 5G Use Cases and Performance Objectives
- 5G services and applications
- Roadmap to 5G
- Standalone (SA) and Non-standalone (NSA)
- NG-RAN elements: gNB, eNB, ng-eNB, en-gNB
- 5G-NR Deployment Options
- 4G/5G Migration Strategies.
- NR and E-UTRA Dual Connectivity options
- Comparison of 4G & 5G radio access networks
- C-RAN & Virtualization for 5G
- Network Slicing in 5G
- MEC for 5G
- Control Plane Protocol Stack (NSA & SA)
- User Plane Protocol Stack (NSA & SA)
- Protocol Sublayers Functionality
- 5G RAN Overview
- Key Design Principles and Features in NR
- 5G NR Spectrum Bands and Carrier Bandwidths
- 5G New Radio Physical Layer
- Multiplexing and multiple access
- Numerology and frame structure
- Physical Channels Design and Structures
- Physical Layer Reference Signals
- Dual RRC, RRC states, and state transitions
- Massive MIMO Operation
- Beamforming Technique Used
- Beam Management in NR
- 5G Signaling Flow (NSA & SA)
- 5G Cell Search and Registration (NSA & SA)
- 5G NR Initial Access (NSA & SA)
- 5G Registration & Session Setup (SA)
- 5G RAN Notification Area Update (SA)
- 5G Handovers and Mobility (NSA & SA)
- QoS in 5G (SA)
We provide 24 hours of online training with a live point of contact and hands-on assignments.
An interactive, online, live session with an industry expert who serves as your technical trainer/instructor
Dedicated technical team to answer your queries at any time, no matter where you are.
We guarantee the best price, aligning with the quality of our course deliverables.
- Business leaders
- R&D engineers
- Management teams
- Technical managers
- Technical members
- Leadership teams
Our trainers are subject matter experts in the field of 5G. They are industry experienced and highly accomplished training professionals.
An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is essential.
When you enroll for this course, you get lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS) which would be your one-stop destination to access class recordings, presentations, sample codes, projects and lots of other learning material. Even if you miss a session, a recording of that session, as well as all the other sessions would be available on the LMS that you can access anytime, anywhere.
For any queries, you can reach out to our technical support team and they will guide you accordingly.
Yes. Once the course is completed, you need to appear for an objective question-based assessment conducted by Cognixia. Based on your performance on different parameters such as attendance in the sessions, assessment scores, etc. you will be awarded a certificate by Cognixia.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 65513
- Assessments Yes