The Internet of Things (IoT) is revolutionizing real-time data analytics IoT data streams and databases can generate more insights for companies to track and manage their assets, run their operations more efficiently, and generating in-time alerts.
The course is recommended for anyone with basic computer skills who is keen to build a career in the field.
- Embedded Systems, Computer Networks, M2M, IoE
- Concepts & Definitions –Identification, localization, wireless protocols, data storage and security; Collecting, communicating, coordinating, and leveraging the data from connected devices
- Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Artificial Intelligence
- Embedded systems design constraints
- Saving energy through device design
- Selection of components in a design cycle
- Sensors – Classification & selection criteria based on nature, frequency and amplitude of signal
- Embedded Development Boards – Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo, ESP8266
- Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs – Input/output peripherals, Sensor modules
- Connectivity options and communication technologies for IoT devices
- Wired Communication Protocols – UART, USART, I2C, SPI
- Wireless Communication Protocols – Bluetooth, WiFi
- Networking Protocols – OSI Reference Model, TCP/IP, Ethernet
- Application Protocols – HTTP, Web sockets, MQTT, CoAP
- Cloud computing is on demand delivery of computing/storage infrastructure and application via internet
- Concept & Architecture of Cloud
- Role of Cloud Computing in IoT
- IoT data streams and databases for real time data analytics
- Understand what makes Internet of Things (IoT) analytics unique
- Fundamental techniques of Data collection, processing and analysis
- Characteristics of sensor data
- Role of signals and systems engineering in IoT analytics domain
- Introduction to digital signal processing
- Continuous and discrete time systems
- Analog to digital conversion techniques
- Sampling theory and interpolation, Time stamping and handling missing values
- Ensuring accuracy of acquired data: selection and filtering
- Types of IoT analytics- predictive, real-time and descriptive analytics.
- Gain practical technical skills in python programming to implement data science
- Packages, modules and techniques in python language to work with IoT based scenarios – Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Pandas and Scikit-learn
- Various data structures used in python
- Numerical Analysis, Data Exploration, and Data Visualization with NumPy Arrays & Matplotlib
- Exploring Data with Pandas analytical methods
- Machine Learning with scikit-learn
Internet of Things has a huge scope of growth for IT professionals, electrical and electronics engineers, designers and solution architects. It is a blessing for existing and budding entrepreneurs who are interested in building smart solutions for their customers. Professionals working in sectors such as pharmaceuticals, real estate, sales, finance, designing, manufacturing, electrical equipment, retail, healthcare, etc. can also benefit from learning about IoT solutions. Fresh graduates and newcomers can also start their career on the right foot with an Internet of Things certification.
As part of this course, each participant is provided with a special IoT kit. The kit includes all the necessary parts and components to learn and perform practical exercises taught during as part of the course. This kit is shipped to the address you provide, and will reach you before the course starts.
The kit contains: Raspberry Pi 3, Arduino Mega (ATMega2560), a Memory Card (16 GB), HDMI – VGA Converter, 1A Power Adapter, Sensors – Analog temperature sensor (LM35), IR Proximity Sensor, Switches – Push Button (10), Breadboard, LEDs (10), Resistors (10), Connecting leads (25), WiFi – ESP8266 ESP01/ESP12E (breakout Board), and a Bluetooth – HC05.
You’ll have lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS), including class recordings, presentations, sample code, and projects. You’ll also be able to view recordings of each session. We also have our technical support team ready to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 75461
- Assessments Yes