This one day course by Cognixia offers a high-level overview of ITIL best practices. Key ITIL processes, activities and other aspects are discussed. Additionally, the ITIL lifecycle is introduced and described along with important ITIL concepts and terminology.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
What You’ll learn:
- Service management
- Service strategy
- Service design
- Service transition
- Service operation
- Continual service improvement
- ITIL certification
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Course introduction
- Key concepts of service management
- Service portfolio management
- Business relationship management
- Financial management for IT services
- Design coordination
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Supplier management
- Availability management
- Capacity management
- IT service continuity management
- Information security management
- Transition planning and support
- Service asset and configuration management
- Change management
- Release and deploy management
- Knowledge management
- Event management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Request fulfilment
- Access management
- The Service Desk
- IT operations management
- Technical management
- Application management
- The seven-step improvement process
Each student receives a copy of the Kindle book Understanding Service Management: Benefits, Challenges, Risks and Other Important Details.
The duration of the course is 1 day.
A technical team dedicated to answer your questions at any time, regardless of where you are located
We provide lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS), which can be accessed from anywhere across the globe
We guarantee the best price for every course that aligns with the quality of our course deliverables
There is no certification exam associated with this course.
The ITIL Awareness (v3, 2011) is highly recommended for –
- CIOs, CTOs
- Service management professionals
- IT managers and directors
- IT auditors
- Change managers, change management professionals
- Continual improvement professionals
- Service desk professionals
- IT professionals
A minimum internet speed of 2 MBPS is recommended.
All the sessions are recorded. So even if you miss a class, you can access a recorded video of the session in your LMS.
You will get lifetime access to LMS and all the learning material in it.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 65897
- Assessments Yes