Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Six Sigma is the step-oriented process of involvement using statistical tools, which enable organizations to identify a non-performing business process, understand the basic causes of problems, analyze and improve upon contributing factors, and finally sustain steady gains in improvements. Cognixia’s Six Sigma Black Belt Certification program entails the modern-day process improvement practices which leading organizations are adopting. Also, it covers proponents of Six Sigma in the service industry and engineering companies within the IC framework.
Six Sigma Black Belt Course Objective
- How to communicate using the concepts of Six Sigma
- Perceiving your organization as a combination of various processes where outputs are determined by inputs
- Relating the concepts of Six Sigma with the mission and objectives of a business
- Evaluating the capabilities of a process or an organization with the help of Six Sigma concepts
- Application of the five-step DMAIC model as a framework for organizing the activities of process improvement
- Learning about various process improvement techniques like designing of experiments within the DMAIC model and how to employ them
- Understanding the implementation of groundwork for a successful Six Sigma effort by identifying necessary organizational factors
- Delivering meaningful results to an organization and leading successful process improvement projects by employing your Six Sigma skills
- Fundamentals of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Six Sigma, Lean, and Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Relationships among business systems and processes
- Strategic planning and deployment for initiatives
- Roles and responsibilities
- Organizational roadblocks and change management
- Impact on stakeholders
- Business measures
- Team formation
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Team member selection criteria
- Team success factors
- Team facilitation
- Voice of the customer
- Business case and project charter
- Problem statement
- Project scope
- Goals and objectives
- Project Management (PM) tools
- RACI Model (responsible, accountable, consulted and informed
- Data collection
- Data collection plans and methods
- Measurement systems
- Measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Basic statistics
- Cp/Cpk, PP/PPk, PPM/DPU/DPMO FTY/RTY
- Correlation coefficient
- Linear regression
- Sample size determination
- Hypothesis testing
- Point and interval estimates
- Tests for means, variances, and proportions
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Goodness-of-fit (chi square) tests
- Contingency tables
- Non-parametric tests
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Root cause analysis – Using CE/Pareto/5 Why
- Generating and Prioritizing solutions
- Piloting solution
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Plan the implementation
- Risk analysis using FMEA
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Visual controls
- Control plan
- Training for process owners and staff
We provide 40 hours of live online training, including live POC and assignments.
Live and interactive online sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access, which you can access from across the globe.
We strive to offer the best price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
After completing the course, you will appear for an assessment from Cognixia. Once you pass, you will be awarded a course completion certificate.
Certified Industry Experts/Subject Matter Experts with immense experience under their belt.
To attend the live virtual training, at least 2 Mbps of internet speed would be required.
You will have a lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS) which includes Class recordings, presentations, sample code and projects. You will be able to view the recorded sessions on it. We also have a technical support team to assist you in case you have any query.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 27896
- Assessments Yes