Date: 22 March 2019
Time: 7 pm to 9 pm
“The DevOps global market is expected to reach $12.85 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc.”
Companies are embarking on a DevOps journey to prepare for the forthcoming technological revolution. Automation and other smart technologies are playing a key role in structuring the deployment of DevOps practices to help set the expectations of the next-gen business standards. DevOps tools and practices are being implemented to enable enterprises, of all sizes, to streamline workflow between Development and Operations departments, enhance productivity, and deliver better quality software while reducing cost.
Let’s find out how scalable it is to extensively use DevOps best practices to help companies in different sectors achieve their business goals, in our upcoming webinar.
The webinar will discuss:
- The link between automation and DevOps
- Different between industrial automation and process automation
- Collaborating AWS and DevOps
- Testing DevOps in different industries
- DevOps infrastructure explained in brief (Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker)
- Levels of programming in DevOps- Shell Scripting
All active participants will receive a certificate of participation from Cognixia.