110 Allen Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Automation is making its presence felt everywhere. Automation is the application of technology, robotics, or processes to achieve outcomes with minimal human input. It covers a wide range of areas where technology is employed to minimize human intervention and efforts.
When the automation is carried out using robots or bots, it is referred to as Robotic Process Automation or RPA for short. RPA helps automate digital tasks. Robotic Process Automation can be used to create bots that can learn, mimic, and execute rules-based processes. These bots can interact with any application or system almost exactly like a human would, except that it won’t get tired, it can work non-stop, doesn’t need insurance and a 401K, doesn’t need PTO, and is 100% reliable and precise.
There are different tools available in the market that would help you create bots that meet your requirements. One such tool is Automation Anywhere.
What is Automation Anywhere?
Automation Anywhere is a developer of Robotic Process Automation software that employs software bots to complete business processes and meet the business requirements.
Automation Anywhere combines traditional Robotic Process Automation with cognitive elements like Natural Language Processing (NLP), reading unstructured data, and machine learning capabilities.
Automation Anywhere is an RPA tool, a web-based management system that uses a control room to run automated tasks. It can help bring about end-to-end automation of business processes.
What makes Automation Anywhere different from other RPA tools?
- The flexibility of the tool
- Enables a digital workforce
- Increased scalability
- Better Speed
- Suitability for enterprise functions
- Able to handle highly complex tasks with ease
- Easy to use with drag-and-drop features
- Easy to integrate with existing systems and applications
- Optimizes labor investment
- Increases capacity on-demand
- Maximizes availability
- Improves business process compliance
- Improves control
- Improves auditability
- Enhances security
- Helps capture valuable business intelligence
- Enables digital transformation
What are the different processes that can be automated with Automation Anywhere?
Automation Anywhere can automate a wide range of business processes. Some of these include:
- Extracting information from sources
- Inputting information into systems
- Web-Window-Cloud legacy systems
- Windows and Web user navigations and actions
- Data comparison
- Data validation
- Rule-based decision making
What are the components of Automation Anywhere architecture?
There are three core components of an Automation Architecture RPA architecture, as below:
- Bot Creator: This is the component that developers use to create the bot for automating the applications and systems
- Control Room: The component handling the execution and management of scripts, credentials, roles, security, etc.
- Bot Runner: The machine component that allows the bot to run
There are three main types of bots that can be created using Automation Anywhere. These are as follows:
What are the most important and unique features of Automation Anywhere?
Some of the unique and most important features of Automation Anywhere include:
- Auto-calibration technology: This helps keep Automation Anywhere agile and capable of changing with changing situations. Due to this feature, the bot can sense the changes quickly and adapt to it accordingly.
- Artificial Intelligence capabilities: Automation Anywhere integrated AI which helps the bots created using AA to perform tasks as close to the way human way as possible.
- Analytic and cognitive capabilities: Automation Anywhere is the only tool to incorporate analytic and cognitive capabilities in its fold. This helps it automate processes more effectively and work efficiently even with unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Machine learning capabilities: Thanks to its incorporation of machine learning capabilities, Automation Anywhere is able to help perform extraction and run classification algorithms.
- Centralized web-based control room: Automation Anywhere provides a centralized cloud-based, web-based control room for its bots with which the bots can be managed anytime from anywhere.
- Feature-packed bot control room: The Automation Anywhere control room empowers the enterprise to queue, launch, manage, orchestrate, and maintain the bot across on-premise as well as cloud infrastructure.
- AES Encryption capability: Automation Anywhere offers public and private critical infrastructure along with AES encryption which helps secure the bot and the different credentials associated with it, keeping the data and information safe and secure.
What are the sectors where Automation Anywhere can be used?
Automation Anywhere today is the only cloud-native RPA tool available in the market. It is being used by some of the best organizations across the world in a wide range of sectors – from the Big 4 to top healthcare, BFSI, and other firms. Some of the top sectors where Automation Anywhere can be used are:
- Healthcare: In the healthcare sector, Automation Anywhere can help lower costs and provide better patient care. Automation Anywhere can help healthcare organizations with their reporting, insurance and claiming processes, data processing, data storage, etc. It would improve the overall efficiency of operations of the organization.
- Human Resources: Automation Anywhere can help human resources functions with improving the efficiency and effectiveness of recruiting, onboarding, and hiring processes. The communication processes can also be automated using Automation Anywhere.
- Banking and Financial Services: Automation Anywhere and RPA can help improve the accuracy and efficiency of operations in the BFSI sector. Some of the processes that can be automated with Automation Anywhere include handling invoices, payables, receivables, reconciliation, tax reporting, customer support, notifications, and basic query resolution.
- Manufacturing: When back-end processes and some of the front-end processes are automated using Automation Anywhere, the enterprise can focus its energies on the important processes of manufacturing without worrying about the other things like inventory management, data handling and processing, ERP integrations, reporting, etc.
- Telecom: Automation Anywhere can help improve the billing, invoicing, onboarding, offboarding, data handling, reporting, etc. in a telecom enterprise. It can also help improve customer support and customer interactions by offering round-the-clock support and query resolution. Notifications can be automated as well.
- Retail: Automation Anywhere has helped improve the customer experience for so many retail firms. With Automation Anywhere bots there is always help available for customers who are looking for some help, without being affected by human fatigue or other human factors.
How can I learn Automation Anywhere?
Automation Anywhere offers its own official training to help enthusiasts and professionals learn the ins and outs of the tool. Cognixia – the world’s leading digital talent transformation company is an authorized training partner with Automation Anywhere. We deliver the official Automation Anywhere training globally for enterprises and individuals. With an official Automation Anywhere certification you gain instant recognition and credibility in the RPA community. It helps you and your organization stand apart in the competitive landscape. Our clients have reported time and again that our Automation Anywhere training has helped them accelerate RPA adoption, reduce costs, and get the maximum ROI for their RPA investments. We offer role-based learning as well as the complete training portfolio for Automation Anywhere training and certification. RPA is one of the fastest-growing skills in the world today and an official Automation Anywhere training could really help you take off in this booming space.
To know more about our Automation Anywhere training click here.