Learn to configure, deploy, and scale servers in Chef Infrastructure
This course takes you through all the required ‘recipes’ to configure, deploy, and scale your servers and applications. This course contains easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidelines describing how to solve real world automation challenges.
Upon completing the course successfully, the participant would be able to:
– Have an in-depth understanding of the Chef ecosystem
– Manage server and cloud infrastructure with Chef
– Automate your infrastructure with Chef without errors
– Learn to write better cookbooks, recipes, use plug-ins etc.
– Learn the Chef Language and style
– Evaluating and troubleshooting Cookbook runs
Duration: 24 Hours
Knowledge of virtualization, system administration, along with basic understanding of command line interfaces would be beneficial, though not mandatory