Cloud computing enables a user to focus on their projects and customers without worrying about infrastructure concerns. It not only saves time, money, and effort but also allows users to concentrate on more pressing aspects of their business.
With an annual revenue of $25.65 billion in 2018, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a leader in Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), supporting everything from Internet of Things and artificial intelligence to augmented reality and analytics. AWS grew by a whopping 45% in Q4 2018, and it is typically the first beachhead for enterprises before they take to a multi-cloud approach.
AWS offers every benefit you’d expect from the cloud, and is vastly superior to other cloud service providers in the market in terms of data availability and high-transfer stability.
Cognixia’s Cloud Computing with AWS course begins by discussing the basics of AWS and Cloud Computing, then moves on to discussing more advanced concepts such as service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). We wrap it all up in a deep dive into details on particular elements of the AWS platform.
What You'll learn
Interested in this course? Let’s connect!
The course completion certificate is provided once you successfully complete the training program. You’ll be evaluated on attendance in the sessions, objective examination scores, and other factors. Based on your overall performance with these parameters, you’ll be certified by Cognixia.
According to expert predictions, the global public cloud market is set to exceed $330 billion in 2020. On an average, about a third of a company’s IT budget is spent on cloud services, and the hybrid cloud adoption, globally, stands at about 58%. By 2023, the global cloud computing market is expected to reach $623.3 billion, growing at a CAGR of 18%. Cloud computing helps users focus on their projects and customers, without having to worry about infrastructure. It helps users save time, money and effort, while allowing them to concentrate on more pressing aspects of their business.
According to Canalys, Amazon Web Services, popularly known by its abbreviation AWS, is the leading cloud vendor in the world with about 32% market share. It has been the leader in the cloud industry market for many years now. AWS was launched in 2006, and used to provide only one service at that time. Today, however, AWS provides over 140 services to its users. The revenue from AWS accounts for roughly 13% of the total revenue received by Amazon.
The cloud computing with AWS training course by Cognixia offers participants to prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Level certification exam.
- This cloud computing course is designed to develop the skills required to architect IT solutions on AWS. It provides participants with in-depth knowledge of the AWS platform and best practices.
- During this cloud computing training, participants will learn how to optimize recommended design patterns to architect optimal IT solutions on AWS.
- This AWS training course encompasses a multitude of infrastructure design strategies combined with a variety of case studies, specifically designed for the participants to build and scale a more efficient and reliable IT solution on the AWS cloud environment.
- Cognixia’s cloud computing with AWS course begins with discussing the basics of AWS and cloud computing, then moving on to more advanced concepts, such as, service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Amazon Private Virtual Cloud (AWS VPC), etc. The course concludes with details discussions on particular elements of the AWS platform.
- The cloud computing with AWS course encompasses hands-on exercises and real use-cases to ensure that participants develop a thorough practical understanding of the concepts. During the course, the participants will learn about API gateway, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, Direct Connect, EFS, Elastic Transcoder, Identity Access Management (IAM), Load Balancing, Relational Database Service (RDS), Simple Storage service (S3), Simple Queue Service (SQS), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Autoscaling, CloudFront, Elastic Compute Cloud, Elastic Beanstalk, Glacier, Lambda, Redshift, Route53, Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Simple Workflow Service (SWS).
This AWS training course is a perfect fit for recent graduates as well as experienced individuals who want to validate their skills, and build a career in cloud computing and AWS. Professionals who aim to develop or are already in a role developing cloud-based applications on AWS, would find this course highly beneficial. Network engineers and system administrators would benefit greatly from this cloud computing training.
The only prerequisite is basic computer knowledge. Some knowledge of Linux would also be beneficial, though not mandatory.