Angular 4.0 Certification
Why take Angular 4.0 Training?
What You'll learn
- Difference between Angular 1.X and Angular 4.0
- Understanding Component Architecture
- Dependency Injection Design Pattern
- ng Setup
- Creating Angular Applications
- Gathering Project Requirements
- Building the Component
- Building the Module
- Referring to a Module in Another Module
- Component Lifecycle
- RxJS – Reactive Programming
- Working with RxJS with Angular 4.0
- Rest API Calls
- Setting Up Reverse Proxy with Web Server
- Build in Directives
- Creating Pipes
- Advanced Angular 4.0
Difference between Angular 1.X and Angular 4.0
Understanding Component Architecture
Dependency Injection Design Pattern
- Initializing Angular
- Initializing Web page.
- Set up VS
- Adding required templates to VS
- Set up GIT LAB
- Understanding setup files
- Understanding Architecture of Application
- Building Hello World
Gathering Project Requirements
- Understanding the decorators
- Understanding the Selectors
- Understanding the Providers
- Referring the Component in the Application
- Adding Component to the module
- Understanding NG Module
Referring to a Module in Another Module
- Understanding Component Life Cycle Hooks
- Understanding various Interfaces
- Consuming Classes in Component
- Consuming Interfaces in Component
- Consuming Component in a Component
- Understanding what is Reactive Programming?
- What are Observables?
- What is a Subject?
- Map Method
Working with RxJS with Angular 4.0
- HTTP Calls with Observables
- Error Handling
- Integrating with third party API”s
- * ngFor
- * ngIf , Else
- Show and Hide elements
- Rendering Images in Angular 0
- Rendering Tables in Angular 0
- How to Use Providers
- Communicate with Component
- Working with RxJS in Providers
- Understanding Build in Pipes
- Creating Custom Pipes
- Working with Routing
- Authenticating and Authorization
- Component to Component Communication
- Understanding input output methods
- Understanding Subjects
- Understanding Event Emitters
Interested in this course? Let’s connect!
Certified Industry Experts/Subject Matter Experts with immense experience under their belt.
Lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS) will be provided, which includes Class Recordings, Presentations, Sample Code, and Projects.
Candidates need not worry about losing any training session. They will be able to view the available recorded sessions on the LMS. We also have a technical support team to assist candidates in case they have any query.
To attend the live virtual training, at least 2 Mbps of internet speed would be required.