Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform for building, deploying and managing services and applications from anywhere and at any time. With Azure, one could add cloud computing capabilities to their existing network through PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) or IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) model to explore the IaaS architecture of Microsoft Azure.
Azure Administrators manage the entire cloud services for any organization. For an Azure administrator, a deep understanding of all the services across the entire IT cycle is essential. Microsoft’s AZ-103 – Microsoft Azure Administrator has now replaced the erstwhile AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment and AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security tracks.
This course prepares participants for earning the Microsoft Azure Administrator certification, which will validate their skills and expertise as an Azure administrator and set them apart from the rest in the field.
For this course, participants need to have –
- An understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks
- Knowledge of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Familiarity with Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- A basic understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
This course aims to help participants understand:
- How to manage Azure subscriptions
- Create and scale virtual machines
- Implement storage solutions
- Configure virtual networking, back up and share data
- Connect Azure and on-premises sites and manage network traffic
- Implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor solutions
The course is highly recommended for current and aspiring –
- Network project engineers
- Cloud infrastructure specialists
- Cloud administrators
- DevOps engineers
- Application developers
- Infrastructure administrators
- Software architects
- Windows System Administrators
- Software developers
- IoT Platform developers
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and CLI
- Resource Manager
- ARM Templates
- Virtual Machine planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine availability
- Virtual Machine extensions
- Lab: Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines Lab – Virtual Machines and Scale Sets
- Storage accounts
- Azure blobs
- Azure files
- Storage security
- Lab: Implement and manage storage
- VNet peering
- VNet-to-VNet connections
- ExpressRoute connections
- Lab: VNet peering and service chaining
- Virtual networks
- IP addressing and endpoints
- Azure DNS
- Network security groups
- Lab: Configure Azure DNS
- Azure monitor
- Azure alerts
- Log analytics
- Network watcher
- Lab: Network watcher
- Data replication
- File and folder backups
- Virtual Machine backups
- Lab: Azure Site Recovery between regions
- Network routing
- Azure load balancer
- Azure traffic manager
- Lab: Load balancer and Traffic manager
- Azure active directory
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure AD Join
- Lab: Implement Directory Synchronization
- Multi-Factor authentication
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Self-service Password Reset
- Lab: Azure AD Identity Protection Lab – Self-service password reset
- Subscriptions and accounts
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Users and groups
- Azure policy
- Lab: Role-based Access Control Lab – Governance and Compliance
- Content delivery network
- File sync
- Import and export service
- Data box
- Lab: File sync
We provide 33 hours of virtual training with a live point of contact and hands-on assignments.
An interactive, online, live session with an industry expert who serves as your technical trainer/instructor
Dedicated technical team to answer your queries at any time, no matter where you are.
We guarantee the best price, aligning with the quality of our course deliverables.
Our trainers are Microsoft certified trainers and are subject matter experts in the field of Microsoft Azure and cloud computing.
An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is essential.
When you enroll for this course, you get lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS) which would be your one-stop destination to access class recordings, presentations, sample codes, projects and lots of other learning material. Even if you miss a session, a recording of that session, as well as all the other sessions would be available on the LMS that you can access anytime, anywhere.
For any queries, you can reach out to our technical support team and they will guide you accordingly.
Once all the sessions of the course are completed, you will be evaluated on the basis of multiple parameters such as your attendance in the sessions, your scores in multiple-choice questions based assessment, etc. Based on your overall performance, you will receive a course completion certificate from Cognixia.
You would need to create a free-tier Azure account to do the lab exercises.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 77193
- Assessments Yes