Cloud Development Professional is a 360° Training Program offered to professionals who want to deepen their knowledge and expertise in the field of AWS Cloud Computing. This program is updated regularly to comply with the latest industry standards, and is created and delivered by certified expert practitioners, with a passion for their craft.
The program includes two full track trainings:
The AWS Solution Architect track – Both associate level and professional level
The comprehensive DevOps track (DevOps Plus) – Both foundation and advanced level
This course is targeted towards professionals who desire to learn concepts and integrate skills relating to cloud computing and AWS into their work.
Why take 360° Master’s Program training in Cloud Development?
Cognixia’s Cloud Development Professional program will enable candidates to:
- Gain in-depth understanding of AWS infrastructure and its services
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, high availability and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrate complex and multi-tier applications on AWS and implement cost control strategies
- Achieve hands-on expertise in DevOps delivery model and gather an understanding of DevOps and modern DevOps tools
- Learn about automating all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using different tools
Overview of the Modules
This program consists of 132 hours of rigorous training structured around three major modules and some significant case studies. The three modules are –
AWS Solution Architect Associate Level
Learn the fundamentals of the AWS platform and cloud computing, including concepts like Virtualization, EC2, Glacier Storage, Cloud Formation, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Detailed AWS Certifications’ Guidelines, Well Architect Framework & its Pillars, AWS Pricing Models, etc.
AWS Solution Architect Professional Level
Gain in-depth understanding of major concepts like AWS, Costing, Security, Data Storage, Network Design, Scalability and Elasticity, and Cloud Migration, Hybrid Architecture, SQS & SWF Overview, Elastic File System & Trusted Advisor, Autoscaling in AWS & Various Scaling Types, and Identity Access Management
Train thoroughly on the origin of DevOps tools, and get introduced to concepts of cloud computing, virtualization, VAGRANT and GIT. The module also covers topics like SaltStack for Configuration Management, Ansible for software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment, Kubernetes for container clustering, and CI/CD Pipeline Automation.
Each module is followed by practical assignments. These assignments are mandatory for course advancement, to ensure students learn properly and clear their doubts before moving ahead.
- Architect the appropriate level of availability based on stakeholder requirements
- Implement DR for systems based on RPO and RTO
- Learn appropriate use of multi-availability zones multi-region architectures
- Implement self-healing capabilities
- Minimize and optimize infrastructure cost
- Account and billing set-up options
- Cost implications of diﬀerent architectures
- Manage the lifecycle of an application on AWS
- Architectures for development, testing, and staging environments
- Position and select AWS deployment mechanisms by need
- Complex large-scale deployment
- Design and implement networking features of AWS
- Design and implement connectivity features of AWS
- Architectural trade oﬀ decisions involving storage options
- Architectural trade oﬀ decisions involving database options
- Implement the most appropriate data storage architecture
- Synchronous versus asynchronous replication
- Information security management systems and compliance controls
- Security controls with the AWS shared responsibility model and global infrastructure
- Identity and access management controls
- Protection of Data at Rest controls
- Protection of Data in Flight and Network Perimeter controls
- Design a loosely-coupled system
- Implement front-end scaling architecture
- Implement middle-tier scaling architecture
- Implement data storage scaling architecture
- Vertical and horizontal scaling
- Planning and execution of applications migrations
- Design hybrid cloud architectures
120 hours of live online training, including live POC and assignments.
Live and interactive online sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Expert technical team available to answer questions 24/7.
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access, which you can access from across the globe.
We promise the best price on any course of equal quality!
After completing the course, you will appear for an assessment from Cognixia. Once you pass, you will be awarded a course completion certificate.
Our instructors are certified professionals, having more than 14+ years of industry experience and are subject matter experts of Cloud Computing.
At least 2 Mbps of internet speed are required.
All sessions are recorded and available to view in the LMS.
Access to the Learning Management System (LMS) is lifetime and includes class recordings, presentations, sample code, and projects.
Yes, a course completion certificate is provided once you successfully complete the training program. Successful completion of the course includes attendance in sessions as well as successful completion of an objective examination.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 74589
- Assessments Yes