Cognixia’s IoT Security Certification Training
In this era of massive computerization and pervasiveness of IoT technology, security has become a public concern. With the boom in new generation services and products, the demand for IoT security professionals is rapidly increasing. IoT security has been a niche and complex area. There was a time when building a successful career in IoT security would require years of hard work and study. No more. Cognixia’s IoT security certifications help you in gaining the IoT security skills in easiest way possible, equipping learners with an array of problem solving skills and analytical capabilities.
The course has been designed by industry experts who have years of experience and are keen to teach their craft. The course incorporates the latest industry updates and best practices.
Who is the training course for?
This program is best suited for the below professionals:
- Software Developers
- Network Engineers
- Communication Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Professionals
- System Engineers
- Database Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Service Engineers
- IT Professionals
- Management Professionals
How is this training program helpful?
Rapid adoption of IoT technology in consumer, commercial and industrial sectors is creating new jobs in the market. These roles require current workforce to up-skill themselves by acquiring new skills. This well-devised, highly structured plan will transform you into a competent IoT Security professional.
This training course will help you to:
- Understand IoT Security from a broader perspective
- Identify cyber and physical assets as components of a cyber system
- Learn about types of attacks to enable you to choose right countermeasures
- Identify IoT Security threats and their personnel and business impacts
- Get knowledge of various types of threat actor i.e. viruses, malware, trojans etc
- Identify, analyse and manage risks associated with vulnerabilities present in a system
- Learn cryptography and its applications in IoT security domain
- Learn role of threat modelling and penetration testing to assess security posture of a system
- Learn the methodologies, tools and hacking techniques used by penetration testers
- Gain knowledge of IoT Security incidences, cyber laws and best management practices to recover
- Build a comprehensive security policy and strategy to be implemented across all the verticals of organization
- IoT concepts revision
- Introduction to information and cybersecurity
- Basic terminologies
- Standards and open source initiatives
- CIA triads: effectively addressing security and privacy concerns
- Attack surfaces and vulnerabilities: Device, network, Gateway and Cloud
- Risk assessment and management
- Cryptography: Applications of Cryptography in IoT communication and data security
- Threat modeling
- Application hardening
- OS/platform hardening
- Physical security
- Gateway security
Data link layer – Wireless communication technology security provisions
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee and 802.15.4 protocols
Application layer security
- MQTT and HTTP protocols
- API and endpoint security
- Security of data at rest
- Standard security frameworks
- Example platforms: AWS and Microsoft Azure
The duration of the course is 24 hours of hands-on sessions.
Live and interactive online sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access, which you can access from across the globe.
We strive to offer the best price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
After completing the course, you will appear for an assessment from Cognixia. Once you pass, you will be awarded a course completion certificate.
Internet of Things has a wide horizon for the IT professionals, electrical and electronics engineers, designers, and solution architects. It can also be a boon for the existing and budding entrepreneurs who are interested in building solutions for their customers. Professionals working in other industries like pharmaceuticals, real estate, sales, finance, design, manufacturing, electrical, retail, healthcare, etc. can also benefit from IoT solutions. Graduates and newcomers can also kick start their career with the Internet of Things.
No hardware kit is required for this training
Yes, all our sessions are recorded. Therefore, if you ever miss a class, you will be able to view it on our LMS.
The course material is accessible for a lifetime, post-training.
I have been benefited by the basic knowledge of programming. However, the trainers are efficient in their work and provided the best possible training. I thank Cognixia and my trainer for this amazing training.
The live & interactive online session with Industry Expert Instructor was informative and interesting. In all, I had a really nice learning experience from Cognixia.
The advanced course of IoT Security Expert is open for all which has made it a great advantage for the new learners. Also, e-learning has eliminated all the geographical constraints. I thank Cognixia for offering this course.
Good going guys, I’m satisfied with the training provided. Being a web developer, I was looking for a course which would meet all my needs.
It is only because of the training provided by Cognixia that I have been able to use python to write device, gateway and cloud-based applications and scripts, gain advanced level knowledge to architect, build and implement IoT projects, and many more. Thanks for offering such training.
Thank you for offering training on IoT Security Expert. The training provided on architecting, designing, developing, deploying, and securing IoT ecosystems, etc. has been valuable for me. Case studies and assignments were useful in the foolproof understanding of the course.
The pace at which the training is provided is just perfect. The topics which took more time for me to grasp were patiently explained by the trainer. I would appreciate my trainer’s patience and determination in making me understand the modules through various case studies.
The course duration is apt for a complete understanding of the course. The trainers possess expertise in their areas. Overall it was fruitful training for me.
The training has its reach in all the areas which are found to be essential for IoT Security Experts including modules followed by practical assignments which helped me in gaining a better understanding before moving ahead.
Cognixia has provided a perfect package of content in the IoT Security Expert Training. To get a full-fledged knowledge about Python, Advanced IoT training, and IoT security, one should definitely enroll for this course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 27345
- Assessments Yes