Machine Learning, AI, & Deep Learning Certification
Machine learning methods are used for data analysis, which is similar to data mining, but the main goal of machine learning is to automate decision models. Algorithms are the heart and soul of machine learning, and they help computers find hidden insights.
In essence, machine learning algorithms need to learn. The machine needs to learn from data. Data will have multiple dimensions: Type (quantitative or qualitative), amount (big or small), and number of variables available to solve a problem. Learning algorithms should also be as general purpose as possible. We should be looking for algorithms that can be easily applied to a broad class of learning problems.
Data scientists are responsible for machine learning and getting outputs, but business people are the ones who are going to use it for a business purpose, so the rules and insights extracted from machine learning should be interpretable. The output produced by the machine must be understood by humans, who may not be from the machine learning area.
What differentiates this course?
- Case study-based approach, where participants are immersed in the problem.
- Complete package of AI (deep learning and NLP) and machine learning.
Machine Learning, AI, & Deep Learning Course Objectives
The training aims at providing participants with the latest and general-purpose machine learning algorithms. At the same time, the training aims to deliver some common threads, or a common knowledge base, which can be used in the future for learning a wide range of algorithms.
Large and comprehensive use cases:
- Financial Industry- Participants would learn “Credit Scoring.”
- Health care industry- Use tensor flow for extracting information.
- The Canada police differential treatment story.
- How to find correct weights for food items and have a winning compensation program.
- Predicting customer churn in a telecom industry.
Other than this, use cases will be regarding:
- How to reduce a large number of variables
- Predicting a heart attack
- Convert categorical information to continuous information
- What is Machine Learning?
- Machine Learning Use-Cases
- Machine Learning Process Flow
- Machine Learning Categories
- What is AI
- Applications of AI
- History of AI
- Inductive Reasoning & Deductive Reasoning
- What all are included in AI – Robotics, Agent etc
- Installation & Setup – R & R Studio
- Fundamentals: Vector, Function, Packages
- Matrices: Building, Naming Dimensions, operations, visualizing, sub setting
- Data Frames: Building, Merging, Visualizing (ggplot2)
- Hands-on/ Lab
- Data Analysis Pipeline
- What is Data Extraction
- Types of Data
- Raw and Processed Data
- Data Wrangling
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Visualization of Data
- Loading different types of dataset in R
- Arranging the data
- Plotting the graphs
- Hands-on/ Lab
- Supervised & Un-supervised Learning
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Support Vector Machine
- Hands-on/ Lab
- What is Decision Tree?
- Algorithm for Decision Tree Induction
- Creating a Perfect Decision Tree
- Confusion Matrix
- What is Random Forest?
- What is Navies Bayes?
- Support Vector Machine: Classification
- Hands-on/ Lab
- What is Clustering & its Use Cases?
- What is K-means Clustering?
- What is C-means Clustering?
- What is Hierarchical Clustering?
- Hands-on/ Lab
- Feature Extraction with PCA
- Feature Selection techniques
- What are Association Rules & their use cases?
- What is Recommendation Engine & it’s working?
- Types of Recommendation Types
- User-Based Recommendation
- Item-Based Recommendation
- Difference: User-Based and Item-Based Recommendation
- Recommendation Use-case
- Hands-on/ Lab
- What is Time Series data?
- Time Series variables
- Different components of Time Series data
- Visualize the data to identify Time Series Components
- Implement ARIMA model for forecasting
- Exponential smoothing models
- Identifying different time series scenario based on which different Exponential Smoothing model can be applied
- Implement respective ETS model for forecasting
- Hands-on/ Lab
- What is Deep Learning
- Biological Neural Networks
- Understand Artificial Neural Networks
- Building an Artificial Neural Network
- How ANN works
- Important Terminologies of ANN
We provide 60 hours of live online training, including live POC and assignments.
Live and interactive online sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access, which you can access from across the globe.
The best price, aligning with the quality of our course deliverables
After completing the course, you will appear for an assessment from Cognixia. Once you pass, you will be awarded a course completion certificate.
Certified Industry Experts/Subject Matter Experts with immense experience under their belt.
To attend the live virtual training, at least 2 Mbps of internet speed would be required.
You will have a lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS) which includes Class recordings, presentations, sample code and projects. You will be able to view the recorded sessions on it. We also have a technical support team to assist you in case you have any query.
The value of a Cognixia course will only come out based on what you do with the knowledge gained. So you need to have a clear idea of HOW you’re going to use and leverage the new knowledge.
Cognixia courses are created by a wide variety, professionals can select the ones that fit their needs best. Some courses are extensive and in-depth, which may be a great fit for one who are looking to master a new topic from start to finish.While others are short and concise, so they may appeal more to professionals looking for a fast-track learning experience but don’t care so much for the finer details.
There are different elements and aspects you should check before to buy any online course. But for me the best course and the one that teaches the best way is that which includes exercises, assignments, quizzes that will help to enhance your skills and hereby, cognixia provides it all.
There are many eLearning websites that offer these courses. But, I think Cognixia stands out. You can find courses on all kind of IT field like from Robotics to Cloud, From Big Data to Data Science. All the courses are designed and taught by the experts in their respective fields . I personally suggest for the course of Machine Learning, because the trainer have in-vast knowledge of current scenario of ML & Al and have good experience of troubleshooting and provide the optimum solutions for real time problems. They provide the services very efficiently.
Training quality is good and impactful. Trainers are experienced, energetic and ensured to cover each and every topic from basic to advance. I have always received a quick response for my queries. Technical support team has always been helpful. Cognixia is a growing company and the best and unique platform to go for if you are looking for up skilling and upgrading yourself. Courses here are designed in such a way that we can study everything from basic to advance. Course content is quite good in terms of coverage of all the topics and explanation. Practical’s given are impactful. This investment paid back the best results. It is worthy to such invest in such impactful professional trainings.
I took this training on Machine learning. Training was good but one thing which stood out is their support team. Cognixia Support team is available all the time to support for our learning thurst. A Big Thanks to entire Cognixia team! The support team members extends helping hand to solve my training related problems all time during the training period. So happy to be a part of Cognixia!!!.
I salute you guys. Making a newbie like me to understand technical courses is really tough but by the support of the trainer and support team I have completed the course. The trainer’s accent was easy to understand and the LMS material was also very good. As their tagline says I have been able to standout after taking their course.
Being an Algorithm specialist I was getting stuck at few steps after I have been moved to a different role. I enrolled for the course of Artificial Intelligence given by Cognixia and thank God I did. The trainer was awesome; the LMS material was crisp and upgraded. Altogether it has helped me to handle my job with great ease and the updated material and trainer’s guidance helped me to upgrade.
To begin with, their support team really understands the meaning of support and they will guide through your requirements. Then everything is a piece of cake. Even a tough course like A.I. seems easy as the trainer would start from scratch. It has been a great and wonderful experience.
I have plans to set-up my own venture and when I looked for the online training program this seemed affordable. But once you go through the training you feel you are at advantage of getting more than you expect. I already have gone through two of their trainings one technical and one self-paced. It has helped me a lot.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 69875
- Assessments Yes