Self-Paced Internet of Things (IoT) Certification
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of physical objects, devices, vehicles, buildings and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity, which enables these objects to collect and exchange data.
Self-Paced IoT Course Training
Become an expert in Internet of Things with Cognixia’s Self-Paced IoT Training. By the virtue of IoT, we are connecting more and more devices to the internet each day and establishing a machine-to-machine communication mesh. By 2020, the number of devices connected is predicted to reach a whopping 25 billion across the globe. With such a great magnitude of work being done in the field, IoT has become one of the hottest skills for job seekers in recent times. Programmers, Developers, Engineers, and Network Experts are believed to be the primary beneficiaries of IoT.
Where does Cognixia IoT Training add value?
Cognixia’s Self-Paced IoT Training will teach you the nitty-gritty of IoT. This is a comprehensive training program, which will make you understand the various aspects of this emerging technology. The program is designed in a way so as to walk you through the entire ecosystem of the Internet of Things. The Cognixia Self-Paced IoT Training will teach you about various Cloud Platforms and IoT devices, etc. The training will also cover how to use sensors, microcontrollers, and gateways. Getting participants acquainted with IoT technology and its implications is an integral part of this program.
What does the Internet of Things Training cover?
- Internet of Things – Its working and impacts on companies and users.
- Detailed study of each layer of IoT and their respective roles.
- Comprehensive understanding of how the following work –
- Sensors (Temperature, Humidity, Light, IR etc.)
- End Nodes (Micro Controllers like Arduino)
- Gateways (Raspberry Pi & Beagle Bone)
- Communication technicalities associated with IoT devices, various protocols and their applications
- Learning about Cloud and Cloud Platforms vis-a-vis How IoT components select cloud platforms?
- IoT Devices – Security Threats and Mitigations
- Working of IoT components with Cloud Platforms and posting data using WiFi.
Why Cognixia Self-Paced IoT Training?
Internet of Things has become one of those skills which are highly in demand in the job market. IoT developers are enjoying great careers and the field presents new and exciting opportunities on a daily basis. Given this scenario, the Cognixia IoT Training will usher you into a world full of possibilities.
Pre-Requisites for IoT Course Training
There are no specific pre-requisites of doing the Cognixia Self-Paced IoT Training. Anyone who is keen on learning the concepts of IoT and is fascinated by this technology can enroll for this program. Also, if you wish for a rewarding career then this is the right place to start with.
- What is IoT?
- Why do we need IoT?
- Definition of IoT
- History of IoT
- Market Study
- Routing and Forwarding
- Physical Layer
- Communication Layer
- Cloud Platform Layer
- Application Layer
- End Nodes
- Device Connectivity
- Device Management
- Data Storage
- Alarms and Rules Management
- Content Management
- Remote Access
- Stream Analytics
- Key Features
- How we connect our devices, collect data, and manage devices Carriots Hierarchy and Business Logic
- Demonstration of Carriots Platform
- Device Registration on Carriots Cloud
- Sending data to Carriots
- Checking the data collection in Carriots
- Creating an alert with Carriots Listener
- Need for Security
- Threats of IoT devices
- Play with Arduino Uno on some examples
- How to test Wi-Fi Shield/Module to detect the access points
- Connect Arduino with the Wi-Fi Shield/Module and test
- Playing around with different sensors
- Connect to the Cloud Platform
- Post data to Cloud Platform
- An application using all IoT components.
We provide online training including assignments.
We provide 3 months of access to our Learning Management System (LMS), which you can access from across the globe.
We strive to offer the Best Price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels
Yes, the course completion certificate is provided once you successfully complete the training program. You will be evaluated on parameters such as attendance in sessions, an objective examination, and other factors. Based on your overall performance, you will be certified by Cognixia.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 56940
- Assessments Yes