“According to PwC, the 2020 estimate calls for 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.”
With 2.5 quintillion bytes of data being created each day, businesses are on the lookout for professionals who have a balance of being data savvy and having the right business acumen. Data Science and Python are the two most popular terms that we hear in almost every company nowadays. Studying these will give an edge to those who aspire to succeed in the new tech era. The use of Python is growing at an unprecedented rate especially in the data analytics and data science fields, due to its ease of use as well as the immensely useful libraries available in the language.
This webinar breaks down the fundamental concepts of the Python programming language used in the field of Data Science and provides insights on how to apply data analysis techniques and best practices in different industries to prepare the participants for success.
“Compared to worldwide estimates, India contributes 6% of open job openings currently, according to the Analytics India magazine.”
Topics to be covered in the webinar:
- Difference between Data Science and Machine Learning
- Why Data Science is more suitable with Python than R?
- Techniques in data mining, data classification (tools), and data analysis
- Use of Data Science in various industrial aspects
- Market for Data Scientists in India – Salary packages, requirements, scope, etc.
All active participants will receive a certificate of participation from Cognixia.