Many developers are beginning their cloud adoption journey with Docker, Container, and Kubernetes to run their own cluster and deploy applications. This webinar is aimed at enhancing knowledge about advanced DevOps concepts and would be delivered by an industry veteran with 20+ years of experience in the field. Come with your questions on Containers, Docker, and Kubernetes and see how these technologies go together. Also understand how they can help you deliver and run applications better and faster.
This webinar will covers:
- Concepts of micro-services , docker, container, and kubernetes
- How to achieve better availability for apps on kuberentes compared to deploying on VMs
- Kuberentes engine cluster live in action with a demo by the speaker
- A customer case study on how kuberentes has been used
- Live hands-on demo on deploying container engine cluster
- Deploy micro-services in self-healing on container engine and access via public DNS
Upon successfully attending the Webinar, participants will receive a Participation Certificate.