The impact potential of The Internet of Things is clearly evident by its widespread adoption across all the key industries. IoT adopters are benefitted in several ways from saving cost to optimizing resources. However, the growth and scale of IoT adoption is also posing security and privacy concerns.
In this webinar, we will discuss current state of IoT adoption and challenges faced by IoT adopter. We will also guide how to conduct a penetration test to assess security posture of an IoT deployment.
This webinar will provide a good understanding of above mentioned IoT adoption strategy keeping security and privacy at the center.
- The current state of IoT adoption
- Security and privacy challenges with building and deployment of IoT solutions
- Common security breaches and countermeasures
- What is penetration testing
- How to pen test an IoT deployment?
- Best practices for IoT security
- Demo: penetration testing of an IoT device and network
Every participant who attends the complete webinar would get a Certificate of Participation from Cognixia.