Adopting DevOps best practices enable organizations to deploy 200 times faster than organizations that take a more traditional approach.
The marriage between Development and Operations, DevOps combines the philosophies, practices, and tools that support automation and monitoring at all the stages of software development. Advanced DevOps takes a deep dive into the key concepts of DevOps, and is aimed at meeting the demands of an ever-changing, transformational business landscape with its tools and processes.
All over the world, professionals skilled in Advanced DevOps are highly sought after due to their proven ability to deliver applications and services in an agile way. Professionals empowered with advanced DevOps strategies bridge the gap between development and operations by leveraging best practices and principles to optimal outcomes.
What You'll learn
This Advanced DevOps course is aimed at instilling concepts that comprehensively cover the DevOps ecosystem. This helps in enhancing the software development process – resulting in rapid delivery, scalability, reliability, security and collaboration. Candidates who participate in this course will learn:
- Importance of High-Availability Architecture
- Auto Scaling Vs Traditional Architecture
SLA and Cost Implications of AWS
- Need for clustering
- Setting up & Initializing Swarm
- Managing Docker Swarm
- Backup and recovery
- Managing services
- Deploy Application Stack on Docker Swarm
- Kubernetes Ecosystem: Community, Contributions, Governance, Integrations
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Kubernetes Networking & Services
- Kubernetes Users Tools
- Configuring and Deploying an Application on Kubernetes
- Bash Scripted Infrastructure
- AWS Cloud Formation Scripted Infrastructure
- Terraform Scripted Infrastructure
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- Lambda & API Gateway
- Lambda functions
- Triggering Lambda functions
- End-to-End CI/CD Pipeline Automation
- Automated deployment of code from repository to server with configuration management
Interested in this course? Let’s connect!
Certified Industry Experts/Subject Matter Experts with immense experience under their belt.
An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is essential.
You’ll have lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS), including class recordings, presentations, sample code, and projects. You’ll also be able to view recordings of each session. We also have our technical support team ready to assist you with any questions you may have.
Yes, the course completion certificate is provided once you successfully complete the training program. You’ll be evaluated on attendance in the sessions, objective examination scores, and other factors. Based on your overall performance with these parameters, you’ll be certified by Cognixia.