This program covers the details about Docker, the containerization tool. It also focuses on understanding how to create your own flexible application environments by using Docker Compose.
What You'll learn
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Understanding the Docker components
- Create organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Uploading the images in Docker Registry and AWS ECS
- Understanding the containers
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
- Installing The Docker compose
- Terminology in Docker compose
- Build word press site using Docker compose