IoT is undoubtedly revolutionizing industrial, economic and social landscapes. Experts predict that there will be more than 50 billion connected devices by 2020. IoT cloud platforms play a pivotal role in efficient provisioning and management of connected devices. Microsoft Azure offers an optimized collection of ready-to-deploy services and solutions to rapidly build end-to-end IoT solutions.
Learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure, under the guidance of our experienced trainers. With this course, you would start out with device basics, like registration and tracking, and then move on implementing cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud messaging. This course help you gain an experience of Azure analytics to perform real-time monitoring of incoming data and to generate alerts, store sensor data on the cloud using DocumentDB, implement basic Power BI features, and add remote management and update capabilities to your device. You would also learn about deploying analytics at Edge using IoT Edge SDK from Azure. The course includes hands-on learning using open source starter kit based on Raspberry Pi.
The course is recommended for anyone with basic computer skills who is keen to build a career in the field.
- Concept and definitions
• Embedded Systems, Computer Networks, M2M (Machine to Machine Communication), Internet of Everything (IoE), Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Industrial automation
• Interoperability, Identification, localization, Communication, Software Defined Assets
- Understanding IT and OT convergence: Evolution of IIoT
• OT Components: Industrial control system, PLC, SCADA, DCS
• IT Components: Hardware, Software, People ,Processes
- IoT Adoption
• Market statistics, Early adopters, Roadmap
- Business opportunities: Product + Service model
• Development, deployment and monetization of applications as service
- Use cases
- Knowledge discovery process
- DIKW pyramid and relevance with IoT
- IoT prototyping
- Microcontrollers: cost, performance, and power consumption
- Commercial microcontroller based development boards
- Selection criteria and tradeoffs
- Understanding IoT data value chain
- Building an organization-wide data analytics strategy
- Transducer: Sensor and Actuator
• Sensors – Types of sensors, sampling, analog to digital conversion, selection criteria of sensor and ADC
- Data acquisition, storage and analytics
- Real time analytics
• Understanding fundamental nuances of IoT and Big data
• Usage of IoT data in various business domains to gain operational efficiency
- Edge analytics
• Data Aggregation on Edge gateway
- Microsoft Azure services, IoT device lifecycle, Device provisioning, Azure IoT Hub, Azure IoT Suit, Azure IoT pricing, IoT Hub device management, Bulk manage IoT devices, Comparison between IoT hub and Event hub, Protocols, gateways and scaling, Device to Cloud messaging (Simulated and Physical Devices), Cloud to Device Messaging (Simulated and Physical Devices), File upload from devices, Device twins, Cloud to device methods
- Edge analytics, IoT Edge SDK architecture, IoT edge SDK installation on a physical device
- Power BI: IoT use case
- Preconfigured IoT solution overview, customization and deployment
- Remote monitoring and connected factory preconfigured solutions
Internet of Things has a huge scope of growth for IT professionals, electrical and electronics engineers, designers and solution architects. It is a blessing for existing and budding entrepreneurs who are interested in building smart solutions for their customers. Professionals working in sectors such as pharmaceuticals, real estate, sales, finance, designing, manufacturing, electrical equipment, retail, healthcare, etc. can also benefit from learning about IoT solutions. Fresh graduates and newcomers can also start their career on the right foot with an Internet of Things certification.
As part of this course, each participant is provided with a special IoT kit. The kit includes all the necessary parts and components to learn and perform practical exercises taught during as part of the course. This kit is shipped to the address you provide, and will reach you before the course starts.
The kit contains: Raspberry Pi 3, Arduino Mega (ATMega2560), a Memory Card (16 GB), HDMI – VGA Converter, 1A Power Adapter, Sensors – Analog temperature sensor (LM35), IR Proximity Sensor, Switches – Push Button (10), Breadboard, LEDs (10), Resistors (10), Connecting leads (25), WiFi – ESP8266 ESP01/ESP12E (breakout Board), and a Bluetooth – HC05.
You’ll have lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS), including class recordings, presentations, sample code, and projects. You’ll also be able to view recordings of each session. We also have our technical support team ready to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 89945
- Assessments Yes