Cloud computing enables a user to focus on their projects and customers, without worrying about infrastructure concerns. It not only saves time, money, and effort but also allows users to concentrate on the differentiating aspects of their business.
Netflix, Expedia, Spotify, and Ubisoft are some of the top companies that utilize AWS. In fact, AWS holds about 41.5 percent of all installed application workloads. Its market share, in 2017, was about 47 percent with a whopping Q4 revenue of $3.66 billion.
AWS offers every benefit that one expects from cloud. It is considerably superior to other cloud service providers in the market in many aspects such as data availability and high transfer stability.
Cognixia’s Cloud Computing with AWS course begins by discussing the basics of AWS and Cloud Computing, then moves on to discussing intermediary level concepts such as service Models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and ends with diving deep into the particular elements of the AWS platform in detail.
As part of the course participants get a chance to explore VPC, Route53, IAM, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Autoscaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudTrail, Trusted Advisor, SQS, SWF, Lambda, SNS, DynamoDB, Glacier, EFS, Elastic Transcoder, Kinesis, Direct Connect, Snowmobile and API Gateway.
The course encompasses hands-on exercises and real-time use cases to ensure that participants develop a thorough practical understanding of the concepts.
To enrol for Cognixia’s Cloud Computing with AWS course, one must have –
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Linux is beneficial, though not mandatory
The course would be a great fit for network engineers and system administrators. It would also be great for anybody who has a thorough understanding of the concepts and process of coding. Fresh graduates having a background in coding can also take their career ahead by taking this course.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Service Models (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
- Elastic computing.
- Introduction to the AWS products.
- Regions and Availability Zones.
- Signing up for AWS.
- AWS Free usage tier.
- Introduction AWS management console.
- Take a digital tour of an AWS Data Center.
- EC2 Introduction
- Spinning Windows/Linux servers in EC2
- Connecting to Instances using RDP, MobaXTerm, Putty
- EC2 Vertical Scaling Overview and Scale UP and Scale Down Servers
- Security Group Basics and Implementing Security for Real Time Environments.
- Understanding Block Level Storage using EBS.
- Configuring SSD/HDD/Magnetic Storage for Windows and Linux Servers
- Implementing Scaling for EBS Storage.
- Configuring VOLUME-SNAPSHOT-VOLUME Process
- Automating Backups for Instances using Snapshots
- Understanding AMI and Its Features
- Creating AMI for Windows/Linux Servers.
- Configuring INSTANCE-AMI-INSTANCE Lifecycle
- Real time use case for Boot Strapping for EC2 Instances
- Introduction to VPC
- IPv4 Addressing Scheme
- Public and Private IP’s
- Understanding Subnetting
- Elastic IP’s
- Basic VPC configuration
- Implementing Private/Public subnets in VPC
- VPC security
- Inbound and outbound ACL’s
- Deep Dive in to VPC core concepts (Route Tables, Subnets, Internet Gateway)
- Building Custom VPC Network Topology for Real Time Environments
- Implementing NAT (Network Address Translation) in VPC
- Introduction to ELB.
- Implementing HA using Load Balancer for Websites.
- Understanding ELB Load Distribution using Round Robin Algorithm.
- Understanding Health Checks.
- Configuring Advanced VPC and Cross Zone Load Balancing
- Adding and removing instances on ELB
- Introduction to SNS.
- Creating topics and Evaluating ARNs.
- Subscribing using Various Protocols.
- Publishing Notifications using SNS.
- Integrating SNS Topics with CloudWatch and Autoscaling Services.
- Introduction of AWS Monitoring
- Understanding Virtualization
- Making a Status Check Failed Incident manually
- CloudWatch Basic and Detailed Monitoring and Its Features.
- Implementing Real Time monitoring by Integrating with SNS.
- Understanding CloudWatch Logs and Metrics.
- Creating Alarms and Its Actions.
- Configuring Dashboards for Organization Architectures.
- Introduction to Relational Databases.
- Creating Relational Databases in RDS.
- Connecting to RDS Database Instances using SQLYog.
- Installing a WordPress APP using RDS Database.
- Automating Backups and Patching for Various Database Engines.
- Creating Redundant and Fault Tolerant Databases.
- Implementing Read Replicas for Read Heave databases.
- RDS Resilient Architecture using Point in Time Recovery.
- Configuring Event Notifications for Database Instances.
- Understanding Parameter, Option, and Subnet Groups.
- Understanding Horizontal vs. Vertical scaling.
- Understanding Auto Scaling.
- Create a launch configuration.
- Create an Auto Scaling group.
- Understanding Various Scaling Types (Dynamic, Scheduled, Step, Target Tracking Scaling Policies).
- Setting up an auto-scaled, load-balanced Application using Autoscaling.
- Introduction of Domain Name System.
- Buying Domain names at Domain Registrars.
- Creating Zones on Route53.
- Creating Route53 Records (Address, CNAME, Alias).
- Creating Health Checks in Route53.
- Understanding routing policies provided by AWS.
- Simple Routing Policy and its Implementation.
- Weighted Routing Policy and its Implementation.
- Latency Routing Policy and its Implementation.
- Failover Routing Policy and its Implementation.
- Geolocation Routing Policy and its Implementation.
- Routing Policies Use cases and When to use Which Policy.
- Introduction to AWS Object Storage.
- Creating S3 Buckets and Uploading Data in to it.
- S3 durability and redundancy.
- Various S3 Storage Types (Standard, Infrequent, One Zone)
- Configuring S3 Versioning, Logging, Encryption.
- Hosting a Static Website on S3.
- Implementing Lifecycle and replication for S3 Buckets.
- Understanding S3 Analytics, Metrics and Inventory.
- Introduction to Content Delivery Network (CDNs).
- Understanding AWS EDGE Network Locations.
- Understanding CloudFront Distributions and Origins.
- Implementing CDN for Websites using CloudFront.
- Going through CloudFront Reports and Analytics.
- CloudFront Security for S3 buckets using OAI (Origin Access Identity).
- Configuring origins and behaviors.
- Introduction of IAM Service.
- Creating Users and Groups.
- Grant Least Privilege.
- Configuring a Strong Password Policy for your Users.
- Enabling MFA for Privileged Users.
- Granting permissions using IAM Policies.
- Creating Custom Policies and Associating to Users and Groups.
- Understanding Roles.
- IAM Access Credentials and its usages.
- AWS CLI.
- Understanding DevOps tools of AWS.
- Automation by Elastic Beanstalk.
- Creating an Application Environment using EB.
- Application versioning and Deploying.
- Clean up of EB Environment.
- Introduction to Cloud Formation
- Understanding Stacks and Cloud Former Tool.
- Automating a Ruby on Rails Application using Cloud Formation.
- Clean up of Cloud formation Environment.
- Creating custom Templates using Cloud Former Tool.
- Understanding NOSQL Databases.
- Creating a DynamoDB table with Sample Data.
- Understanding RCU and WCU of DynamoDB Tables.
- Understanding Throttling in DynamoDB.
- Creating Alarms in DynamoDB.
- Introduction to Glacier Storage.
- Creating Vaults.
- Uploading data to Vaults.
- Key differences between S3 and Glacier.
- Introduction to Audit logging by CloudTrail.
- Creating Trials.
- Storing Trial logs in S3 Buckets.
- Introduction to Trusted Advisor.
- Understanding Cost Optimization Tab.
- Understanding Performance Tab.
- Understanding Security Tab.
- Understanding Fault Tolerance Tab.
- Understanding Service Limits Tab.
- Introduction to EFS.
- Creating EFS and mounting on Linux Servers.
- SQS Overview and implementing polling messages.
- SWF Overview.
- Introduction to Elastic Transcoder.
- Introduction API Gateway.
- Introduction to Kinesis and Various types of Kinesis Streams.
- Introduction of Lambda.
- Implementing a sample script and executing by Lambda.
- AWS Direct Connect.
- AWS Snowmobile.
- Redshift Overview.
- Introduction to AWS Pricing.
- Understanding AWS Pricing Models (On Demand, Reserved, Spot).
- Best Practices for Cost Optimization.
- Introduction to Well Architected Framework.
- Security Pillar.
- Reliability Pillar.
- Performance Efficiency Pillar.
- Cost Optimization Pillar.
- Operational Excellence Pillar.
- List of AWS Certifications.
- Enrolling for AWS Certification.
- AWS Practice Exam.
- Tips and Tricks for Cracking the Exams.
- Going through the sample questions and implementing tricks on live session.
Hosting a html website on S3 bucket using static website hosting option on S3 and point the S3 bucket endpoint to a domain name using Route53
We provide 40 hours of live online training, including live POC and assignments.
Live and interactive online sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access, which you can access from across the globe.
We strive to offer the best price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
After completing the course, you will appear for an assessment from Cognixia. Once you pass, you will be awarded a course completion certificate.
- Fresh graduates and experienced individuals with a background in computer science, computer applications and information technology
- Entrepreneurs/professionals who want to develop cloud based applications using AWS
- Anyone seeking an Amazon AWS certification
Cognixia’s instructors are industry veterans and technology evangelists who have spent a long time in their respective industries, and are keen to teach their craft to the participants. The instructor for this course is a subject matter expert for cloud computing and has been working with this technology for a long time now.
In case the participant misses a training session, they can view a recorded version of the session on their LMS. The technical support team is available at all times to support the participants, for any queries they might have.
Once all the training sessions are complete, participants need to appear for the assessments to test the skills learnt. Upon completing and clearing all parameters, participants are awarded a globally recognized certificate endorsing the skills learnt and acknowledging their participation in the program.
I cannot tell you how much impressed am I with this trainer for Cloud Computing with training. His knowledge is amazing but I am a firm believer of the saying “Knowledge that cannot be shared is equal to having no knowledge at all” and he has done a tremendous job in sharing anything and everything that he can and answered hundreds (if not thousands) of questions and answered them with proper diagrammatic explanations which not only help us understand the answer but also made sure that we remember it for a long time as such way of explaining a problem is the best in this industry. He has been terrific, marvelous, and fantastic and I am getting short of adjectives for this trainer. If Cognixia has similar trainers, then I do not have any doubt in my mind, you guys have a terrific future.
Today, we are done with our AWS training. I think it is my responsibility to let you know about my experience all the way through this training.
I cannot tell you how much impressed am I with this trainer (Satish P) who is our instructor for this training. His knowledge is amazing but I am a firm believer of the saying “Knowledge that cannot be shared is equal to having no knowledge at all” and Satish has done a tremendous job in sharing anything and everything that he can and answered hundreds (if not thousands) of questions and answered them with proper diagrammatic explanations which not only help us understand the answer but also made sure that we remember it for a long time as such way of explaining a problem is the best in this industry. He has been terrific, marvelous, and fantastic and I am getting short of adjectives for this trainer. If Cognixia has similar trainers, then I do not have any doubt in my mind, you guys have a terrific future.
The trainer conducted the class in a very professional manner, was cordial with the students and covered all the topics in an effective way. I had a great experience doing this course. The trainer explained the basic concepts of AWS and cleared my doubts/ queries in a simplified manner. I strongly believe that people who lack on infrastructure and system knowledge are the ones usually heard complaining. The best way to gain knowledge is to practice the concepts regularly. The trainer has shared his contact details with us and we can freely connect with him in case of any queries or challenges we face.
I make it a point to continuously practice AWS. I have full faith in my trainer and the support teams at Cognixia. I am sure they will guide me whenever I am in need and help me reach my goal of attaining a job in my field.
The training program on AWS Cloud Computing offered by Cognixia is very effective and helps me to get into the field and plan for a career in Cloud computing.
Online course on Cloud Computing by Cognixia was referred to me by one of my friend who had already undergone the training for the same. The course curriculum was interesting and informative; the trained was well-versed about the technology.
Training was a good experience to learn new technologies, hope Cognixia brings new technologies to the techies.
I really learned lot of things with training, trainer really has good accents it was on added advantage for us. And now I really got a command on AWS coz Cognixia taken all the hands on and which is important think in training.
The course is well designed, and very good explanation of AWS components as well as on Cloud. It was very great experience for me.
One of the best training that I have ever attended. The trainer is very knowledgeable.
This course is prepared for a professional wanting to get into Cloud Computing from beginning to advanced level. Wonderful kick start in a career.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 88711
- Assessments Yes