DevOps Training has been designed to understand the significance of DevOps. This training would enable us to grasp the concepts of how DevOps transformation can help focus on value and streamline delivery and also learn about the common infrastructure servers, scalability, and availability, which will be another feature of this training program. The Online DevOps Training also covers the application of Bash/Python basics and provides an understanding of the performance and security for infrastructure. The student will also learn DevOps tools like Puppets, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, etc. during this program.
DevOps Course Objectives:
Cognixia’s DevOps Training takes you through the entire anatomy of DevOps culture. The curriculum consists of:
- Understanding the concept of DevOps and the need for DevOps
- Understanding cloud computing and virtualization
- Learning and Manager Version control with GIT
- Creating and configuring lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments with Vagrant
- Performing Configuration management using Puppet
- Implementing continuous integration(CI) with Jenkins
- Implementing infrastructure monitoring with Nagios
- Understanding containers using Docker
- Performing Configuration management using Chef
- Getting hands-on practice on all the major components covered in this course
Pre-requisites for DevOps Course:
This training program is for someone who aspires to make a career as a DevOps Engineer or a Service Engineer in the Enterprise Infrastructure arena. With the basic understanding of Linux and Networking, anyone can go for this course. This training program is best suited for professionals like Project Managers, Testing Professionals, Software Developers, and Architects.
- Deﬁne DevOps
- What is DevOps?
- SDLC models, Lean, ITIL, Agile
- Why DevOps?
- History of DevOps
- DevOps Stakeholders
- DevOps Goals
- Important terminology
- DevOps perspective
- DevOps and Agile
- DevOps Tools
- Conﬁguration management
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- What is Cloud Computing?
- How Cloud Computing is helpful
- Cloud’s role in DevOps orchestration
- What is AWS?
- Use cases in AWS
- Companies using AWS and Market tends
- Diﬀerent Services oﬀered in AWS
- Use case: Highly available fault tolerant systems
- Understanding availability zone
- Creating your own account in AWS
- Creating a VPC
- network gets way
- Running your own EC2 instance
- Connecting in EC2 and installing https in Ec2
- Over viewS3
- Cloud watch
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Beneﬁts of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Why and what is Vagrant?
- Uses of Vagrant in an environment
- Alternatives of Vagrant
- Vagrant versions
- Installation and Conﬁguration
- Installing Virtual box
- How to install Vagrant on Windows
- Conﬁguring Vagrant
- Provisioning with Vagrant
- Creating ﬁrst VM with Vagrant
- Operations on the VM
- Connecting to the VM
- Add required Images to Vagrant
- Using Vagrant
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing Git
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Git Essentials
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
- Overview of Chef
- Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
- Servers and Nodes
- Chef Conﬁguration Concepts
- Workstation Setup
- How to conﬁgure Knife
- Execute some commands to test the connection between Knife and workstation
- Organization Setup
- Create organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
- Test Node Setup
- Create a server and add to organization
- Check node details using Knife
- Node Objects and Search
- How to Add Run list to Node
- Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
- Create Roles
- Add Roles to organization
- Data bags in Chef
- Search criterion in Chef
- Real-time cookbooks
- What is Puppet?
- How Puppet works
- Puppet Architecture
- Master and Agents
- Conﬁguration Language
- Resource Abstraction Layer
- Transactional Layer
- Installation and Conﬁguration
- Installing Puppet
- Conﬁguring Puppet Master and Agent
- Connecting Agents
- Puppet Master
- Puppet conﬁguration tree
- Puppet conﬁguration ﬁles
- Global Conﬁguration
- How to write playbooks
- PYYAML overview
- How to write playbooks
- Ansible modules
- Ansible Roles
- Ansible Galaxy
- How to download playbooks from Galaxy
- Real-time playbooks
- Introduction and Installation
- Obtaining Nagios
- Compiling and installing Nagios
- Basic conﬁguration
- Creating a new host and service
- Creating a new e-mail contact
- Verifying conﬁguration
- Creating a host group and service group
- Creating a new contact group
- Creating a new time period
- Plugins and commands
- Finding and installation of a Plugin
- Removing a plugin
- Creating a new command
- Customizing commands
- Using Nagios GUI
- Scheduling downtimes
- Generating reports
- Conﬁguring notiﬁcation
- Conﬁguring checks
- Managing Flapping
- NRPE Monitoring
- Enabling Remote Execution
- Monitoring local services on a remote machine with NRPE
- Setting the listening address for NRPE
- Setting allowed client hosts for NRPE
- Creating new NRPE command deﬁnitions securely
- Creating a custom NRPE script
- Understanding continuous integration
- Introduction about Jenkins
- Build Cycle
- Jenkins Architecture
- Obtaining and installing Jenkins
- Installing and conﬁguring GIT
- Java installation and conﬁguration
- Maven Installation
- Exploring Jenkins Dashboard
- Creating Jobs
- Running the Jobs
- Adding and updating Plugins
- Disabling and deleting jobs
- Build Deployments
- Understanding Deployment
- Tomcat installation and conﬁguration
- Deployment Plugins
- Deploying a war ﬁle from Jenkins to Tomcat
- Securing Jenkins
- How to integrate Jenkins with Ant
- How to integrate Jenkins with Maven
- Jenkins Plugin
- Creating users
- Best Practices for Jenkins
- Jenkins Parameterized build
- Environment inject plugin
- Use of Jenkins environment variables
- Deploying a speciﬁc revision
- Customizing the Jenkins UI
- Project-based Matrix plugin
- Parallel Execution
- Conﬁguring Jenkins Hub and Node in the cloud (AWS)
- Conﬁguring a Selenium Desktop node with a Linux Server (AWS)
- Case Study
- Real-time implementation of Automated role back
- Multi-branch Deployment
- What is a Docker?
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs. Virtualization
- Docker Architecture
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows
- Some Docker commands
- Docker Hub
- Downloading Docker images
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container
- Running multiple containers
- Custom images
- Creating a custom image
- Running a container from the custom image
- Publishing the custom image
- Docker Networking
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
We provide 30 hours of live online training, including live POC and assignments.
Live and interactive online sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access, which you can access from across the globe.
We strive to offer the best price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
After completing the course, you will appear for an assessment from Cognixia. Once you pass, you will be awarded a course completion certificate.
Our Instructors are subject matter experts who have great industry experience and have worked extensively in their respective fields. Also, the instructors are certified to provide training on various subjects.
To attend the live virtual training, at least 2 Mbps of internet speed would be required.
Candidates need not worry about losing any training session. They will be able to view the available recorded sessions on the LMS. We also have a technical support team to assist candidates in case they have any query.
Lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS) will be provided, which includes Class Recordings, Presentations, Sample Code, and Projects.
Yes, the course completion certificate is provided once you successfully complete the training program. You will be evaluated on parameters such as attendance in sessions, an objective examination, and other factors. Based on your overall performance, you will be certified by Cognixia.
I liked the session, I felt that most of the important topics were covered and made me well equipped. The tutor was also good and was able to clearly articulate on topics covered.
Learnt a great deal in DevOps training.
Excellent training, highly engaging. Appreciate the trainer’s idea of “all lab” training.
The DevOps training program enables us in grasping the concepts of how DevOps transformation can help in focusing on value and streamline the delivery. Moreover, the support received from the trainer and technical team was appreciable.
The training program aids us in understanding the DevOps tools such as – Puppets, Jenkins, Nagios, and GIT, etc. Overall, it was a great way to learn the latest advancements in cloud infrastructure.
The overall training program on DevOps offered by Cognixia has been a great experience. The course content covers the application of Bash/Python basics and understanding the performance and security for Infrastructure.
The DevOps training offered by Cognixia is very interesting, and approach of the trainer in resolving the query was quite impressive.
The course curriculum is very informative and the support received from the technical team is commendable.
I was always keen about learning the cloud infrastructure and I’m happy that I choose the DevOps course offered by Cognixia. The training program is very informative and is best for the beginners.
When I was planning to join the DevOps course with Cognixia, I really thought and questioned myself that can I really attend each class for 2.5 hours continuously? But I was wrong in doubting the interest level of Online class at Cognixia. Every passing week, i wait for the weekend class eagerly in order to learn more and more on DevOps. I realized that it is not to the listener’s credit but definitely to the tutor’s credit who ensures that his listener’s doesn’t feel bore in the 2.5 hour plus class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 78346
- Assessments Yes