Job Detail :
We are looking for a passionate Training Delivery Executive who will be responsible for managing global training programs.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Supervise & manage Learning Organizer in collecting, organizing, uploading educational aids and materials in LMS.
- Explore online training sites/ create a repository that might be of use to trained individuals.
- Having a good collaboration with the sales team
- A good understanding of different technologies
- Work with the technical training requests/needs – details and tracking with the training request portal.
- Trainer identification – internal or external.
- Blocking Training Rooms for training’s.
- Maintenance & Setup of Training Rooms for training’s (installation / re-imagining of operating systems & software)
- Prepare the training calendars.
- Interacting with Facilities for Training readiness in delivery locations.
- Help with Recording of training’s (based on the requests)
- Monitor program metrics to evaluate effectiveness and impact and regularly report the outcome to the program lead and business.
- Training Readiness (Training room, trainer registration, hardware & software setup)
- Collecting Feedbacks from Participants after the completion of training
- Sharing training Feedback with the concerned departments
- Providing the required materials and Certification post completion of the training
- Driving completion of the learning plans assigned to the participants.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Any Prior Operations Experience will be suitable.
- Good Knowledge of various technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.