Job Detail :
Associate Account Manager-B2C are responsible for business development of various Digital Training Certification Courses offered by Cognixia to working professionals aspiring to develop or upgrade their technology knowledge and skills.
- Lead Generation and Engagement.
- Generate business opportunities through Various Job Boards, cold-calling, mailers and internet search.
- Develop phone based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual sales qualified lead quota.
- Should be proficient in handling objection, qualify and answer questions regarding the service offerings.
- Log Lead generation/management activity and contacts in sales system or CRM.
- Self-Motivated and highly energetic individual.
- Confident towards achieving targets and solving client problems.
- Excellent Communication.
- Integrity, Vision and Passion.
- Innovative in discovering new avenues of growth.