Best DevOps Training and Certification
September 16, 2020 | DevOps, Emerging Technologies, Technology
DevOps is increasingly becoming the future of business functionality by fostering a successful approach to breaking silos. This next generation of technology is adapting to the modern landscape and reflects collaboration amongst different business functionalities. Organizations adopting DevOps witness a shift in business focus to offer the highest satisfaction to clients. The change brings forth agility to the core functionality of the business. Adoption of DevOps helps operations and IT collaborate smoothly as the technology helps break silos. IT successfully shares valuable resources with other camps and prevents any delays and creating higher quality services.
DevOps is at its peak of popularity and as per prediction by IDC, the worldwide DevOps software market will reach $8 billion by 2022, up from $3.9 billion in 2017.
DevOps is a combination of Dev and Ops and can be defined as a set of practices combining development and operations with a foundation laid on agile methodology. DevOps delivers top-notch applications and services with the help of teams which work together effectively and removes unnecessary bottlenecks by automating the technology and infrastructure. The time has never been better for organizations to adopt DevOps. Organizations globally have adopted work from home as the new normal. Developers and employers are increasingly looking for flexibility and there has been a global surge of modern applications in the market. Industries are becoming highly reliant on innovative and agile technologies.
Benefits of DevOps Certification
You would need a DevOps certification:
- To stay relevant in the industry and staying up-to-date with the latest DevOps trends
- To help you to step-up your expertise
- To validate your skills before employers
Learning DevOps can be a daunting and overwhelming experience. This blog intends to make it a little easier for you by providing you with the list of top 5 DevOps training and certifications. This list of certifications helps you in choosing your path and journey in becoming a successful DevOps engineer. The certification acts as a stepping stone to creating a strong foundation for your career but does not take away from the role your experience plays in this journey. Gaining significant real-time hands-on experience with DevOps tools is crucial to achieve the certification and have a bright DevOps career.
Hot & Trendy DevOps Certifications
- Docker Certified Associate Certification: Docker has become extremely popular with DevOps engineers. Containers are one of the hottest topics in DevOps and the Docker Certified Associate Certificate gives you the skills and confidence to work with containers to take your career to the next level. The training helps you discover the core concepts of images and containers and prepares you for the topics presented in the certification. The certification is designed to verify an Engineer’s Docker skills. The training upskills you by teaching you how to create a Docker Bridge Network and how to configure Docker to use an external DNS.
- Kubernetes Certification: Kubernetes is a collaboration of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) and the Linux Foundation which teaches you the basics of managing a Kubernetes cluster. Kubernetes is one of the top DevOps tools which assists DevOps teams to maintain pace with the upcoming and modern software technology. The exam helps employers to validate your Kubernetes skills. There are two certification options – Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD).
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam: AWS offers several certifications for cloud computing enthusiasts. Of these, the DevOps Engineer Professional Exam specifically designed for DevOps engineers. The certification tests an engineer’s capabilities in distributed systems on the AWS stack. The exam is based on multiple-choice questions and tests the technical skills and expertise of candidates.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Solution Certification Exam: Microsoft Azure offers a wide variety of services including file storage servers, virtual machines and much more. It also offers certifications for cloud computing enthusiasts and professionals in different roles. The Microsoft Azure DevOps Solution Certification is one of the best certifications for DevOps professionals because it incorporates the knowledge of working on Microsoft Azure and it simplifies the entire DevOps process. This certification is extremely popular with DevOps engineers as it validates their skills and expertise as Azure DevOps professionals.
- Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer – GCP: This certification offered by Google stands out from other certifications as it improves your understanding of the global and flexible infrastructure and services offered by the Google Cloud Platform. The training assists candidates with hands-on-lab exercises and tutorials. The training upskills and trains you on the various components of the cloud platform such as network, application servers and much more.
Future of DevOps
As we move globally towards a more digital future, organizations are increasingly adopting DevOps practices. An efficient cultural shift and moving away from a conventional approach is the foundation of successful DevOps practices.
Adopting DevOps is increasingly becoming the de facto standard for software development. Keep up with this trend and become “DevOps successful” by enrolling to our Online DevOps training. Cognixia – world’s leading digital talent transformation company offers DevOps Plus training for individuals as well as organizations to help them understand the significance of DevOps. The course introduces participants to DevOps and its significance in the software development world. It focuses on different software development methodologies and their significance. The course introduces the participants to virtualization, its different types. It covers installing and configuring Vagrant, version-control systems, how to install Git on Windows and Linux systems, Dockers and containerization, configuration management with Chef, SaltStack, Puppet, and Ansible, monitoring with Nagios application, continuous integration with Jenkins, container clustering with Docker Swarm and Kubernetes, and the CI/CD pipeline automation. To know more about our DevOps Plus training and certification course, visit our website to know more details.