Self-Paced Internet of Things (IoT) Certification
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of physical objects, devices, vehicles, buildings and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity, which enables these objects to collect and exchange data.
Self-Paced IoT Course Training
Become an expert in Internet of Things with Cognixia’s Self-Paced IoT Training. By the virtue of IoT, we are connecting more and more devices to the internet each day and establishing a machine-to-machine communication mesh. By 2020, the number of devices connected is predicted to reach a whopping 25 billion across the globe. With such a great magnitude of work being done in the field, IoT has become one of the hottest skills for job seekers in recent times. Programmers, Developers, Engineers, and Network Experts are believed to be the primary beneficiaries of IoT.
Where does Cognixia IoT Training add value?
Cognixia’s Self-Paced IoT Training will teach you the nitty-gritty of IoT. This is a comprehensive training program, which will make you understand the various aspects of this emerging technology. The program is designed in a way so as to walk you through the entire ecosystem of the Internet of Things. The Cognixia Self-Paced IoT Training will teach you about various Cloud Platforms and IoT devices, etc. The training will also cover how to use sensors, microcontrollers, and gateways. Getting participants acquainted with IoT technology and its implications is an integral part of this program.
What You'll learn
- Module 1: Introduction to IoT
- Module 2: IoT Requirements
- Module 3: IoT Architecture
- Module 4: Physical Layer/Hardware
- Module 5: Communication Technologies
- Module 6: Communication Protocols
- Module 7: IoT & M2M Cloud Platform Components
- Module 8: IoT Platforms - Carriots
- Module 9: IoT Security
- Module 10: Hands-on
- What is IoT?
- Why do we need IoT?
- Definition of IoT
- History of IoT
- Market Study
- Routing and Forwarding
- Physical Layer
- Communication Layer
- Cloud Platform Layer
- Application Layer
- End Nodes
- Device Connectivity
- Device Management
- Data Storage
- Alarms and Rules Management
- Content Management
- Remote Access
- Stream Analytics
- Key Features
- How we connect our devices, collect data, and manage devices Carriots Hierarchy and Business Logic
- Demonstration of Carriots Platform
- Device Registration on Carriots Cloud
- Sending data to Carriots
- Checking the data collection in Carriots
- Creating an alert with Carriots Listener
- Need for Security
- Threats of IoT devices
- Play with Arduino Uno on some examples
- How to test Wi-Fi Shield/Module to detect the access points
- Connect Arduino with the Wi-Fi Shield/Module and test
- Playing around with different sensors
- Connect to the Cloud Platform
- Post data to Cloud Platform
- An application using all IoT components.
Interested in this course? Let’s connect!
Yes, the course completion certificate is provided once you successfully complete the training program. You will be evaluated on parameters such as attendance in sessions, an objective examination, and other factors. Based on your overall performance, you will be certified by Cognixia.