This program covers the details about Docker, the containerization tool. It also focuses on understanding how to create your own flexible application environments by using Docker Compose.
Docker Certification Objective
Upon completion of the Dockers platform training course, the participant would be able to:
– Run containers on Docker platform
– Build images to run containers
– Host private registries
– Setup various networks to boot containers
– Work with Docker Remote API
– Manage a cluster of containers
– Set up Continuous Integration with Docker
Duration: 16 Hours
Prerequisites for Docker Course
Basic understanding of Linux
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Understanding the Docker components
- Create organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Uploading the images in Docker Registry and AWS ECS
- Understanding the containers
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
- Installing The Docker compose
- Terminology in Docker compose
- Build word press site using Docker compose
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 56325
- Assessments Yes