The days of files and folders, floppy disks and CDs, have far gone and forgotten. With cloud computing setting foot in the IT market, it has revolutionized the way IT operations are being carried out. From small-scale business to large-scale IT giants; cloud computing brings scalability, cost-effectiveness, infrastructure and software control choices, data security, etc. and streamlines work in a strategically formatted and output-driven way. Gartner predicts that 90% of the organizations worldwide will be using cloud computing services by 2022, creating enormous job opportunities in this field. The GCP training program offered by Cognixia is designed for aspirants ready to take a leap in the cloud computing world. This course led by subject matter experts provides industry standard training accelerating a participant’s way to job ready proficiency.
Participants are required to have basic networking and OS knowledge.
Processor: Core i3 or equivalent
RAM: 4GB RAM
Storage: Minimum free disk space of 50GB
Internet Access: 2Mbps recommended
Starting from the introduction to GCP, the course will cover all the topics needed to gain 360-degree knowledge on Google Cloud Platform. With 9 hands-on practical experience and extensive case studies, the course will provide a perfect ladder towards becoming a GCP professional.
Explore the course content for detailed information about the topics covered.
- What is Google Cloud Platform?
- Region and zones
- Understanding GCP console
- GCP security credential
- Google cloud storage basic operations
- Bucket and objects
- Cloud storage availability and durability
- Storage classes
- Multi regional storage
- Regional storage
- Nearline storage
- Coldline storage
- Authorization and access control
- Cloud storage data encryption
- Cloud storage versioning
- Cloud storage lifecycle management
- Cloud storage pricing
- Lab 1: Cloud Storage
- Basic architecture of GCE
- Difference between GCE and traditional server
- Machine type
- Firewall rules
- Persistent disk and durability model of compute engine
- GCP console for compute engine
- Static IP address
- Autoscaling for VM instances
- Basic Cloud monitoring
- Lab2: Cloud Compute Engine
- Launch a VM
- Reserve and associate a static IP address to your VM
- Installing WordPress
- Creating persistent disk
- Mounting the additional disk
- Core advantages of Google Cloud SQL
- Cloud SQL database instance type
- Access control
- High availability
- Backup options
- Google Cloud SQL pricing
- Lab3: Deploying and Scaling an Application
- Creating Google cloud SQL instance
- Configure WordPress to use Google Cloud SQL
- Creating read replica for Cloud SQL Instance
- Configuring WordPress to use read replica
- Verifying read replica
- Fundamental of Load Balancer
- Network Load Balancer
- HTTP (S) Load Balancer
- Internal Load Balancer
- SS Load Balancing
- Stackdriver monitoring
- Stackdriver debugger
- Stackdriver trace
- Stackdriver logging
- Stackdriver error reporting
- Stackdriver monitoring API
- Overview of Autoscaling
- Autoscaling Component
- Lab 4: Scaling the Application using Google Cloud Load Balancing
- Create an Image of a Persistence
- Launch Instance Group
- Create Load Balancer
- Setup Autoscaling
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networking fundamentals
- Internal DNS
- Network Routes
- Lab 5: Hosting Secure Applications in Google Cloud VPC Networks
- Creating a Network with a Web-Network and DB-Network
- Launching Web Server and DB Server
- Generate SSH key pair and add it to your Project
- Launching NAT Server and configuring it to Forward Traffic from DB server to Internet
- User and Service Account
- IAM Roles
- Lab 6: Managing Users, Policies and Granting Roles using Service Accounts
- Creating a Service account and granting Roles
- Remove the Owner Role from the service account and try to list the content of the bucket
- What is CDN
- Google Cloud CDN
- Cloud CDN Concept
- Some of the Cloud CDN edge locations
- Cloud DNS
- Supported Record Types
- Lab 7: Moving an Existing Domain Name to Cloud DNS
- Launch a WordPress site using Marketplace
- Registering a domain with Freenom.com
- Creating the managed zone and Records sets in Cloud DNS
- Changing the Freenom Name server to Google’s Name Server
- Deployment Manager Fundamentals
- Runtime configurator
- Lab 8: Generating and Creating Cloud Deployment Manager Template
- Creating an Infrastructure Using a Configuration File
- Google Container Engine
- Docker Overview
- Kubernetes Terminologies
- Replication Controller
- Lab 9: Deploying WordPress Cluster using Container Engine
- Creating Container Engine Cluster
- Creating PODs and Services for MYSQL and WordPress Containers
- Overview of Cloud PUB / SUB
- PUB / SUB Concepts and Message Flow
- DATA Model
- Big Query Overview
- Overview of Cloud Big Table
- Overview of Cloud Datastore
- Storage Size
- Benefits of Multitenancy
We provide 42 hours of virtual training with a live point of contact. The training also includes 9 hands-on practical lab sessions and case studies.
An interactive, online, live session with an industry expert who serves as your technical trainer/instructor.
Dedicated technical team to answer your queries at any time, no matter where you are.
We guarantee the best price, aligning with the quality of our course deliverables.
Upon completion of the course, you’ll appear for an assessment conducted by Cognixia. A course participation certificate will be awarded to those candidates who pass the assessment.
A person aspiring of becoming a new age cloud expert with GCP and carve his/her career in the world of cloud computing should definitely take up this course.
Cloud computing is here to stay! It is a field that is witnessing vast adoption across all kinds of businesses. Starting a career in a field that ensures good career opportunities and growth should be a good decision.
Our trainers are subject matter experts on Google Cloud Platform.
An internet speed of at least 2 Mbps is essential.
When you enroll for this course, you get lifetime access to our Learning Management System (LMS) which would be your one-stop destination to access class recordings, presentations, sample codes, projects and lots of other learning material. Even if you miss a session, a recording of that session, as well as all the other sessions would be available on the LMS that you can access anytime, anywhere.
For any queries, you can reach out to our technical support team and they will guide you accordingly.
Once all the sessions of the course are completed, you will be evaluated on the basis of multiple parameters such as your attendance in the sessions, your scores in multiple-choice questions based assessment, etc. Based on your overall performance, you will receive a course participation certificate.
Participants can login to GCP portal by using his/her Gmail credentials. Google credits $300 in GCP account for learning and no extra license is required.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 58642
- Assessments Yes