Covid-19 continues to dominate global news, but it is important to note the role machine learning is playing to help scientists and researchers in not only mapping the spread and making projections, but also in helping find a cure and vaccine for the deadly virus.
Machine learning is after all an amazing technology that has revolutionized just about every sphere it has touched. And enterprises are no exception.
With this, Cognixia is organizing a free live webinar to help participants learn more about machine learning and how it can be used in a business context.
This session will cover the following topics:
- Why python for ML
- Basic syntax
- Learning python programming
- Numpy, pandas, Matplotlib
- Data wrangling
- ML basics
- Supervised learning – linear regression
- Unsupervised learning – Logistic regression, decision tree, random forest, SVM, Naive Bayes k-means clustering
- Reinforcement leaning – Q-learning
- Dimensionality reduction – PCA/LDA
- Market basket analysis – association rules and apriori algorithm
- Time series analysis – ARIMA model
- Introduction to AI
- ANN and Deep learning
Every participant who attends the complete webinar would get a Certificate of Participation from Cognixia.