Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm IST
Microsoft Azure is a popular cloud computing platform, offered by Microsoft enabling organizations to build, manage and deploy applications on a global scale using multiple tools and frameworks.
As the popularity of Microsoft Azure spreads across the globe with a humongous increase in the number of users, Microsoft has come up with new and even more powerful solutions to enhance the business efficiency, performance, and security of their cloud. If numbers are anything to go by, Forbes predicts the global Azure market to reach $19 billion.
So if you’re a cloud enthusiast or a professional, you’ve come to the right place. Cognixia is hosting a webinar on Microsoft Azure by a certified Cloud Computing expert with over 15 years of experience, to guide you on what’s new about Microsoft Azure course and its upcoming features:
- Microsoft Azure’s modern applications
- New courses
- Replacement of Azure 70-533
- The simplest way to create and deploy new containers
- The introduction of two new cloud governance services – Azure cost management and Azure policy
- New VM sizes
- The preview of Azure file sync, offering secure, centralized file share management in the cloud
- A new enterprise NFS service, powered by NetApp
This webinar is a must for those looking to future-proof their IT career in the dynamic world of Cloud Computing. So jot down your questions and discuss with an industry practitioner!
All active participants of the webinar would get a certificate of participation from Cognixia.