A unique launchpad for Java professionals looking to upgrade their career in application development.
Cognixia Launch offers a Microservices & Spring Boot online training with placement & certification. It handpicks the best talent in the field of application development, trains them in working with the latest tools and platforms, and allows them to connect & be placed at some of the top employers in the country, bringing them closer to their dream job.
Companies hiring Spring Boot & Microservices developers
- Minimum qualification: Completed 3- or 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized university
- Experience: Min. 2 years, max. 6 years in Java development, application support, or similar domains
- Mandatory – Knowledge of Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC
- Beneficial – Knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot
- Age: Maximum 35 years
- Language: Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
As part of the Cognixia Launch program, participants undergo intensive hands-on online Spring Boot & Microservices training that covers:
- Different types of configurations
- Spring Model-View-Controllers
- Introduction to Spring Boot
- Building RESTful web services with Spring Boot
- Introduction to Microservices
- Registering and discovering the Eureka Server
- Client-side load balancing
- How do microservices communicate?
- Fault-tolerance in applications
- API gateways
- The Spring Cloud Sleuth
- Working with Spring Cloud Config Server
- Working with the Spring Cloud Bus
- Live projects
Cognixia Launch for Enterprises
Leave the hiring hassles to us!
With Cognixia Launch, you can get industry-ready talent ready to deliver results from Day 1, without the hassle of hiring and training. Our Launch program is customizable to meet your specific requirements and promises to help you meet your resource requirements within the timelines you need. To know more, get in touch with us at email@example.com.