Data Science Certification
The Data Science course enables you to understand practical foundations, helping you effectively execute and take up Big Data and other analytics projects. The program covers topics from Big Data to the Data Analytics Life Cycle. Understanding these topics helps in addressing business challenges that leverage Big Data.
Another aspect of this course is that it covers basic as well as advanced analytic methods, and also introduces the participant to Big Data technologies with tools like MapR and Hadoop. Our state-of-the-art-infrastructure allows students to understand the applications of these methods and tools by getting hands-on experience working alongside real-time data scientists. This program has an open approach including a final lab session, which explains various Big Data Analytics challenges by applying the concepts covered during the program with respect to the Data Analytics Life Cycle.
Who can learn Data Science?
The course is designed for anyone who wishes to understand the concepts of Data Science from a Data Scientist’s perspective. Professionals who can benefit from this course include:
- Managers from any field, as Analytics is the best tool for managers these days
- Business Analysts and Data Analysts who wish to upscale their Data Analytics skills
- Database professionals who aspire to venture into the field of Big Data by acquiring analytics skills
- Fresh graduates who wish to make a career in the field of Big Data or Data Science
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Be a part of a data science team and work on Big Data and various other analytics projects
- Deploy the Data Analytics Life Cycle for Big Data projects
- Change the frame of a challenge from a business perspective to analytics
- Understand which analytics techniques and tools will work in a specific Big Data analysis
- Create statistical models and understand which insights can lead to actionable results
- Select appropriate data visualizations, which would help in communicating analytics insights to business sponsors and analytics audience in a clearer manner
- Use various Big Data tools like Hadoop, MapR, R, In-Database Analytics, and MADLib functions
- Understand how to leverage advanced analytics to create a competitive advantage, and how the roles of data scientists and BI analysts are different from each other
Pre-requisites for Data Science Course
The following skill sets and knowledge will enable students to complete the course successfully, and at the same time, reap maximum benefits:
- Good understanding of basic statistical concepts and a strong quantitative background
- Knowledge of any scripting languages such as Java, Perl, Python, or R, as most of the modules in the course use R – an open-source statistical tool, and programming language.
- Knowledge and experience of SQL
Knowledge of these pre-requisites will enable the participants to understand various advanced tools and methods covered during the program more effectively.
- What is Data Science?
- Skill set required
- Job opportunities
- Continuous vs. Categorical variables
- Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Quartile, IQR
- Hypothesis testing, z-test, t-test
Installation of R Studio
- Overview of R Studio components
- Data Structures
- Data Frame
- Slicing and Sub-setting
- Data Frame
Functions in R
- In-built functions
- User-defined functions
Loops in R
Data Import in R
Apply Family of Functions
Data Manipulation Using dplyr
Data Visualization Using ggplot2
What is Machine Learning?
Supervised vs. Unsupervised Learning
Exploratory Data Analysis
- Univariate analysis
- Bivariate analysis
- Remove duplication
- Missing value imputation
Underfitting vs. Overfitting
- Assumptions of Linear Regression
- Evaluating Accuracy of model: k-Fold Cross validation
- Confusion Matrix
- ROC Curve
Time Series Forecasting
- Moving Average
- Exponential smoothing
- Holt Winter’s
- Naïve Bayes
- Support Vector Machine
- K-Nearest Neighbor
- Decision tree
- Random Forest
- K-Means Clustering
- Introduction to Big Data
- Overview of Hadoop & its Ecosystem
- Introduction to NoSQL
- Overview of Apache Spark
We provide 30 hours of live online training, including live POC and assignments.
We provide 120 hours of live online training, including live POC and assignments.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access, which you can access from across the globe.
We strive to offer the best price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
After completing the course, you will appear for an assessment from Cognixia. Once you pass, you will be awarded a course completion certificate.
Our instructors are certified professionals and are Subject Matter Experts in Data Science.
To attend the live virtual training, at least 2 Mbps of internet speed would be required.
Candidates need not worry about losing any training session. They will be able to view the available recorded sessions on the LMS. We also have a technical support team to assist candidates in case they have any query.
Lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS) will be provided, which includes Class Recordings, Presentations, Sample Code, and Projects.
It was great learning experience. Ram helped on simple to complex things and he covered almost all the basics of Python and Data Science. I would love to get one more training like this with certification which can help me on job and to build a better future. Once again, thanks to Ram for the training and helping us on Python.
The training program offered by Cognixia was excellent. The trainer resolved our entire query with the help of live demos and illustrations and the support received from the technical team were really commendable
The course offered by Cognixia enables you to understand the practical foundations and assists you to take up Big Data and other analytics projects and execute them effectively.
The state-of-the-art infrastructure of Cognixia allows the students to understand the applications of these methods and tools by getting hands-on experience working alongside real-time data scientists. Moreover, the support received from the trainer as well as the technical support team was quite commendable.
The course Data Science covers the basic as well as advanced analytic methods and also introduces the participant to Big Data Technology and Tools like MapR and Hadoop.
The training course on Data Science offered by Cognixia has been a great experience. The trainer has a good knowledge of this technology and has helped us to understand the topics right from Big Data to Data Analytics Life Cycle.
All the training materials were used for the course as well as had practical applications for the future. Thus, I would like to thank the trainers and whole team for providing valuable training and also for providing e-learning facility along with experienced trainers.
The course is designed for people who wish to understand the concepts of Data Science from a Data Scientist’s perspective. The training program is very informative and is best for the beginners.
The Data Science course helps in understanding the topics right from Big Data to Data Analytics Life Cycle. Moreover, the support received from the trainer as well as the technical support team was quite impressive.
The course curriculum was highly rich in content and the support received from the technical team was also appreciable.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 64515
- Assessments Yes