Today, a majority of people prefer a smartphone over a laptop owing to its convenience to use, and the wide range of features it offers. Apps are being increasingly developed, not just for phones, but also for computers. The app development process is also becoming more efficient and cost-effective with time.
Benefits of React Native
Organizations like Skype, Instagram, Walmart, UberEats, Tesla, Airbnb, etc. have already adopted React Native and are reaping a wide range of advantages, such as-
- Quicker time to market at relatively lower costs
- A single codebase for multiple platforms
- Consistent and improved UI/UX across multiple mobile platforms
- Seamless synchronization with device’s native applications
- Facilitates offline app accessibility without performance issues
- Bypassed versioning thus simplifying app maintenance
- Helps build apps that work much faster than native and mobile web applications
- Ease of availability to reach defined target audience
- Reusability of code across multiple platforms
- Greater potential and ease of scaling and development
Nothing but the best for mobile app development
React Native gives one the leisure of typing the code just once for all the platforms. This could have a significant impact on the RoI by cutting down on cost, saving time, and manpower requirement.
Statista predicts that by 2020 around $188.9 billion revenue will be generated globally through app stores and in-app advertisement.
Upskilled with the experts ready to perform
JUMP provides effective and engaging state-of-the-art training to individuals to meet specific client requirements. These trainings are customizable, interactive, and have regularly updated course curriculum that meets all industry standards, having been devised by highly experienced trainers and industry experts. JUMP could be the perfect digital workforce solution when it comes to hiring professionals trained and skilled in using React Native, by bringing to the table talent that is ready to deliver from day 1.